Financial Aid not responding!?

My GW portal said that they have not recieve financial aid information and I emailed the Financial Aid office over a week ago and they have not responded. I called the financial aid office twice and after being put on hold for an hour, I was hung up on. What should I do??

This happened to me as well! What does your banweb account say when you click the year 2018-2019?

i responded to @physics007 privately, but it takes them time to update banweb. If I look at the dates, it wasnt until March 30th that they stated they had everything for RD. just looked at my email and everything was sent ot finaid_docs@gwu.edu. in the title was my D’s GWID. got back this:

Thank you for your document submission. The typical time frame for documents to be reflected in GWeb as received is three business days. During peak processing time periods it may take between 5-10 days. Receipt of this return email can be used as proof of document submission.
Note that this email account is used solely for document submission and is not monitored for other correspondence or questions. If you have questions about the status of your application or other account information you may contact us via phone (202-994-6620) or email (finaid@gwu.edu).

@sdl0625 My banweb updated and all requirements are officially in! Some weird things have been happening though when I clicked on cost of attendance and my eligbility. A tab shows the breakdown of what the cost of attendance is with specific prices on room and board etc, and then gives me my expected enrollment status as Full time, and campus housing. Did this happen to your D as well?

yes, but that does not mean admitted.