financial aid

<p>hey when do we get information about financial aid from tech?</p>

<p>should be by mid-april</p>

<p>ok, thanks</p>

<p>although i prob won't get any b/c i sent mine in FEBRUARY and still they need more documentation to prove my citizenship status!! ARG(sry just got an email how my financial aid package is being delayed b/c they need more and more documents...</p>

<p>that really sucks, but i'm sure it'll all work out in the end, so don't worry</p>

<p>yeah I had to prove my citizenship and had to send a bunch of tax forms. Well actuallly I had to send them twice because they lost some of them the first time through. It was a big headache but the guy said we will get the fin aid package the first week of April.</p>

<p>Mine was posted on Hokie Spa today...</p>

<p>if i got accepted , can i log in hokie spa?</p>

<p>Once you've sent in your deposit you can create an account.</p>

<p>yay this is starting to make me a little more worried/angry....first they raised our EFC by 3000 today and still cannot confirm my citizenship status after seeing my US passport....they say its b/c its expired but that passport was good enough to confirm for VMI and VT! So I had to let them see my parents naturalization documents...hopefullly that will be enough because VT is my #1 choice but if I get ZERO aid it will be difficult to go there financially...</p>

<p>ok now I'm a little worried. They never asked me to send any documents to prove my citizenship, does this mean that they have everything they need from me or should I be worried?</p>

<p>they have everything they need then, they'll notify you if otherwise. Btw, i can stop biatchin now as they sent me a finance package worth $7,000....not much but got to deal with it.</p>

<p>polskadan... did u find that info in the second sheet of the whol pack?</p>

<p>i got really low grant or loan like 2 grand</p>

<p>ahh don't know, they told me over the phone, i'll update once i actually receive the packet</p>

<p>crichessill, did you get the packet yet or is this from hokiespa?</p>

<p>a packettttttt</p>