Financial Aid?

<p>Any awards out yet? (packages, that is).</p>

<p>I received my aid package two days ago -- priority mail. With a family contribution of $11,000 I'll also have about $3,000 in loans a year. This is my best package yet (sadly) and I was surprised that I received so much in grants. As far as tuition goes, Camp Hamp is now a solid second. :]</p>

<p>My package from Hampshire was also my best, but it leaves my family with 15 thou a year. Still my first but I'm waiting on 2 schools in Oregon.</p>

<p>Were you accepted before you received that aid package?</p>

<p>I received both the acceptance and aid at the same time. My aid in scholarships and grants was $39,805. My family's household income is $85,000. I'm probably not going to go to Hampshire though, since it was my safety, but out of my safeties, Hampshire is definitely my top choice. I just learnt that another cool thing about hampshire is that most freshmen get single rooms. They don't even do that in the ivy league.</p>

<p>hampshire gave me AMAZING aid! i got my acceptance and aid simultaneously, as well, and with a total cost of $50,305 a year, they gave me a package of $50,020 with no loans.</p>

<p>Very, very cool! Good luck!</p>