Financial Award Package

<p>Hi, did anyone get their financial award package, or does it come out on april? still waiting for mine:p
i was admitted like 1 month ago</p>

<p>I received mine. I’m oos, so basically I wasn’t offered any financial aid except a small unsubsidized loan, but they at least wrote me with that information a few weeks ago.</p>

<p>really, did u happen to get any scholarships. i only got 4k and a macbook</p>

<p>any idea how to redeem the macbook? cause i got 9k and an itouch and i’m wondering how i can get that asap lol</p>

<p>***. UA gives out free macbooks?!</p>

<p>Can I know your guy’s stats/SAT scores for the scholarships?
Just Interested.</p>

<p>To redeem the Apple stuff go the U of A bookstore.</p>

<br>

<br>

<p>With such good stats did you apply to honors?
Are you going to UofA for sure?</p>

<p>yah, i got into honors, i’m also in-state. and going to in-state for sure. it’s pretty much a free ride for me and i got rejected by everyone else (ivies + MIT etc. :frowning: )</p>

<p>Oh darn that sucks, I soooo wish UofA was instate for me, would make this decision so much easier. But I got such a small scholarship so not sure if it is even worth it for me to go there instead of Chapman or UW.</p>

<p>littler did u get ur financial package yet? im still waitin for mine. only got a 4k scholarship and a macbook though with a 3.8 and a 1530 sat -_- its definitely goin to cost alot oos</p>

<p>Nope I didn’t get my financial aid…
I only got a 3k scholarship but after hearing some of the recipients of the 6k+ scholarships I definitely feel I should have received more. Oh well, OOS is so much, I want to go to the UofA so bad for the college experience and Eller college of management, but the cost might hold me back in the end.</p>

<p>:p u apply for housing just incase? as an oos student i hope they can cover at least 15k of the price of college which is like 39k</p>

<p>littlershak, I’m oos and although UA gave me no scholarship money (and not even a Mac!), I’m still likely enrolling. Eller College of Management is so impressive that it might be worth paying the full tab. </p>

<p>Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can convince UA to give me at least a little scholarship money? Tuition is really high for those of us oos.</p>

<p>On the financial aid webpage there is a long list of scholarships for incoming freshman. Although these are not Wildcat Excellence Awards, they are still worth applying for. Also, there may be scholarships within your major as well.</p>

<p>They won’t cover 15k… the max for the award is 12k :(.
I only got 3k which was a bummer for myself, expected more but oh well.
And as you said the Eller College is definitely the only reason I am going to pay the out of state tuition.</p>

<p>And I did apply for housing, back in December, got my first choice and everything haha.</p>

<p>lol by 15k, i mean like 4k scholarship and macbook+ 5k pell grant+fseog grant+acg grant+ ua grants+work study. Since my efc is 0 im expecting something around that since i applied fafsa at like 2/10 when the priority deadline is 3/01. But who knows:p and uhh if we want to switch majors where can do we it? I think i want to study business instead of fine arts</p>

<p>About changing major, it’s handled in the admin building if you haven’t registered for classes and the college support office if you have. See here: <a href=“https://admissions.arizona.edu/international/faq/default.aspx#14[/url]”>https://admissions.arizona.edu/international/faq/default.aspx#14&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>so did anyone receive their awards or package yet?</p>