Financial Awards

<p>Has anyone recieved any information on their awards? When do we find out? Also...I messed up on my FAFSA, but sent in corrections through FAFSA...should I inform Madison since its a big change?</p>

<p>I heard back yesterday actually. I applied mid-February. I haven’t learned any specifics, but I found out I got accepted to the Banner Program.</p>

<p>If you are for sure on Madison, it would make sense to give them a quick call or email.</p>

<p>As for hearing back, my D still doesn’t have a financial aid package - I imagine in the next couple of weeks.</p>

<p>Hey, what constituted the major change in your Fafsa? I’m kind of worried because I received a “Fast Track” letter in the mail because my EFC was really low (around 1000 or so) and the Fast Track program would give me a significant grant, only having to pay 1700 in loans and 2000 in work-study. This was based off of my Fafsa, however, and I had to correct it a few days ago because the person who does my mother’s and my taxes screwed up quite a bit while filing them this year, and after corrections bumped up the EFC to 3000. How much did yours go up?</p>

<p>Has everyone heard back about financial aid? I was accepted about 3-4 weeks ago and I still haven’t.</p>

<p>Nope, my D was accepted months ago (early decision) and still nothing.</p>

<p>When I spoke to someone at the financial aid office I was told that they don’t begin to review FAFSA information/put together aid packages until April.</p>

<p>Ok thank you so much! I hope it won’t take forever for them to notify us though…</p>