Financial info required for admissions application?

<p>My daughter is applying online to transfer to Texas A&M. The application is asking for our income. We would be shocked if she received any scholarships or need based aid. We are familiar with the A&M scholarships (or lack thereof). Does anyone know how to skip this section and/or if it is truly required? We would rather not give out our financial information if there is not a reason to.</p>

<p>Hoping one of the transfer people would reply - but since they haven’t yet, I know you can apply as a freshman without your financial information. We did that with our oldest, then had to add it later to be eligible for merit scholarships (which at the time I thought was crazy, but later discovered some merit based scholarships do consider your EFC- some do not , but they require the FAFSA information to be eligible). We originally just skipped the section, application still showed complete - just guessing it hasn’t changed- filled it in later after acceptance.</p>

<p>I’m a transfer student applying too. It seemed that the application asked for my family’s income, in which this part was NOT in the scholarship section. I don’t think this part was able to be skipped. See if it allows you to skip it,if you don’t answer it and it just passes on to the next section of the application. Some questions seemed optional. I think this question was required though. I have questions about their application anyway. I think I’ll give them a call monday.</p>