First Alabama Football Game- Advice?

<p>We are attending our first Alabama football game, going to Atlanta…on the website for the Chick fil A Kick off game…they have tailgates and things going on. Is there something we need to watch for? And anyone know of someplace good to go after the game in Atlanta? We are staying about 4 miles from the GA dome…some place downtown would be awesome.</p>

<p>Go to the Varsity. I am sure you will have half the stadium there with you. Enjoy a frosted orange.</p>

<p>txbamamom…it really depends on what you are looking for and how much $$$ you want to spend. PM me if you wish and I can give you some ideas.</p>

<p>Please not that DragonCon will be going on downtown as well. It is concentrated around the Marriott area. If you are there Sat am you should check out the DragonCon parade…google it to see what to expect.It is quite a sight.</p>

<p>I haven’t been in the Atlanta Dome, so I don’t know if it gets chilly from too much AC. However, I have been in indoor stadiums that have been cold. </p>

<p>If anyone knows if this might be the case, then it might be wise to bring some light outerwear.</p>

<p>for those attending Bama games in Ttown…if you attend a game that starts later in the day, when the sun goes down, it can get cold…even if it was hot during the day…</p>

<p>Here are my suggestions for downtown ATL

1. Coca Cola Headquarters-ATL is the world Headquarters for Coke
  2. CNN Building and Hotel- you can see the CNN News live
  3. Across from CNN Building is Olympic Park and Fountains-built for '96 Olympics
  4. 2 miles southeast the is Turner Field-Atlanta Braves play and you can see the Olympic Torch
  5. Also, the GA Aquarium is nearby</p>