First Essay

<p>I don't like this topic. Shouldn't being smart, hard-working, and good-looking contribute enough to the campus? Lol :P</p>

<p>I pulled some topic out of my ass. Seeing that they have an admissions chart on their site saying the percentage you have to get in solely on your GPA and standarized test scores, I think it's fair to say that those 2 carry the most weight. You wil most likely get in if you are in the 80%+ range, unless your essays completely blow. Just write an essay, let them know what you are about (something they CAN'T see already from your app), and hope for the best. Essays are likely only extremely important for borderline applicants.</p>

<p>Yeah, heh, I was mostly kidding around. I finished this essay and I think it turned out quite well. According to their chart, I'm easily in the 95% admit rate category. Thanks for the words of encouragement :-). Now, on to the second essay... Do you think they wouldn't like my response for the second essay if it was written for another school's essay prompt?</p>

<p>I don't think it really matters</p>