First game in Atlanta

<p>Anyone going to Atl?</p>

<p>We are going to to the game. But technically we are already here if you consider the northern 'burbs as “already here”. :-)</p>

<p>My son and two of his roommates are going. :)</p>

<p>Husband and I are going. If you’re thinking about it, go ahead and reserve a hotel room. With it being Labor Day weekend, Six Flags and Stone Mountain will be packed to the brim. There are always conventions and trade shows going on. ATL hotels fill up fast. DON’T think you’ll find something when you get there!</p>

<p>That is the same weekend as DragonCon so downtown hotels are probably already booked and rates will be high. If you are there for Sat AM, you can check out the DragonCon parade. It is quite interesting.</p>

<p>My hubby really wants to go…i guess stubhub is probably the place to get tickets…i noticed there were packages on ticketmaster also.</p>

<p>My son, who just graduated, is flying in from Virginia to attend the game, along with a friend, who is driving from Mobile to meet him.</p>

<p>DD, her boy friend, 8 fraternity brothers and 10 of her sorority sisters are going. They have booked a bank of hotel rooms at the Embassy Suites by the dome. FYI there are several sponsored tailgates going on as well as a couple of Bama pub crawls…we seemed to have purchased tickets for these (dad discovered this while putting $$$ in DD’s bank account before she left this morning for T-Town). Sounds like it will be a lot of fun!! We will be celebrating my b-day at Mizzou where hopefully the Tigers will begin to make a better showing in the SEC.</p>

<p>D and her boyfriend and two friends are going. I’ve got tickets on the other side of the stadium for myself and my girlfriends. Should be fun!</p>

<p>My son and three of his buds are going. They’ll be staying at a friend’s house.</p>

<p>We have been looking at tickets…looks like we may be sitting a couple of sections into the “other” side. Should be interesting. Tickets on the VT side are much cheaper than the Bama side. May need to tone it down on the Bama apparel. :)</p>

<p>I second the idea of the DragonCon parade. You have to see it to believe it, and everybody needs to see it at least once!</p>

<p>DD just forwarded this to me…for all y’all that are going:
[Chick-fil-A</a> Kickoff Game - Home](<a href=“http://www.chick-fil-akickoffgame.com/]Chick-fil-A”>http://www.chick-fil-akickoffgame.com/)</p>

<p>Just got my tickets! Yea! Atlanta here we come!</p>