Fish Camp & IMPACT Camp?

Since the registration date is coming up soon, I’m still unsure if I should sign up for both … so please answer!!
Is Fish Camp & IMPACT Camp worth going? & What are your experiences there? & Would you suggest to go to both?

Impact has religious affiliation and is great to help make connections with fellow Christians attending TAMU/Blinn and Fish camp is intro camp for TAMU for freshmen for all with no religious affiliation.
I know quite a few kids who have gone to fish camp and loved it, I know kids who just went to Impact, and several who didn’t go to either and still made their way on campus just fine. I can’t think of any I know who did both. August is a busy month, especially if you have other kids in college.
Both of my older kids in college did their respective school’s camp and loved it.

There are plenty of kids who do both. They are both intended to make your transition to TAMU more smooth. However, as was mentioned in the previous post, IMPACT is a Christian organization and Fish Camp is secular and puts a big emphasis on Aggie traditions. If you have the time to attend both, it would be great. If you have to choose just one, it is up to you.

Can someone tell me where we can sign up for FISH camp? I haven’t been able to locate a link.

http://fishcamp.tamu.edu/

Freshman registration for Fish Camp 2016 will open May 23, 2016 at 3:00 PM!

Thank you.