FIT Fall 2021 Admissions

I dont have an fit email. You mean portal?

i have no idea, people are talking about some sort of FIT email and maybe it’s the portal? idk but thank you!

Don’t worry about it! They were still accepting applications at that point. I had to call and find out because my transcript was listed as late in the portal when all along they simply hadn’t processed it. They accept applications until the major is “filled up.” Also, I imagine they are sending decisions out round the clock?

Oh, okay!! That is very helpful, thank you! Hopefully all goes well. :crossed_fingers:t3:

I know people have been having trouble logging into their MyFIT portal, but mine has been denying my account info for the past 2/3 days. Is that a bad sign?

you can access your fit email through gmail. firstname_lastname@fitnyc.edu, then password (“FIT” followed by your Date of Birth in MonDDYYYY format) ex. FITMar272021
make sure the first letter of the month is capitalized

2 Likes

Don’t worry, I also completed my application a day past deadline and I still got accepted. Wish you the best of luck!

Hey guys how do you check COA? Also has anyone who applied for 2 year fashion fest heard from fit?

Sorry fashion design***

Does anyone know if on-campus housing is required for international students?

I got in the fashion design AAS program, why?

Both

Has anybody heard of any one getting in for textiles? I think admissions must be rolling these emails out by major and I want to see if my theory is right.

Does anyone who is transfer can check your DARS in myFIT ??

That’s what i was thinking too!

What’s DARS I can check, I’m a transfer.

Have you received your acceptance letter yet?
I can’t check mine, i not sure if it’s because i didn’t receive letter😔

DARS use for checking your transfer credits

This is my third time applying and I’ve never been able to see my credits before. I was always under the impression that my credits would be evaluated when I was accepted. I haven’t gotten a letter yet. But I applied for textile dev and marketing and my last name starts with Zv I figure I’m the last to get my letter

How can I check my DARS?