Flexible Testing Options

Howdy

So I’m applying to Colorado College and am VERY flustered by the testing options. I’ve only taken the ACT, and I took it 3 times. I’m taking APs now but have no AP test from the past. So does that mean that my only option I have is submitting my best ACT, or should I send in more then one ACT score and that get super scored, or am I still eligible for flexible testing options. Help me pls.

<3

-ElectricalBox

Not sure if this matters but i’m applying EDII as well.

Okay, I think I have a better idea what’s going on, my options right now are either I can send in my best ACT Score, or do the flexible testing option, for reference here are my scores.

Month – Composite // English // Mathematics // Reading // Science // Writing
June – 29 // 26 // 27 // 31 // 31 // 26
September – 27 // 29 //23 // 32 // 25 // 31

Anyone who’s familiar with the process, I’d love your opinion on what you guys think I should do. I know I’m being annoying posting three times in a row, and that my scores aren’t really up to par with all you smart cats. But any input would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

yes, send in all your act scores!!! (or at least all the ones that contribute to your superscore) good luck!

also i think u can be eligible for the test flexible option if you also did SAT or SATIIs but your three act scores are definitely enough

send in all your ACTs. they’ll figure out what works best, but you can see what they’ll do:

https://www.coloradocollege.edu/flexibletesting/

Cat A - they’ll take your June score of 27 in Math
Cat B - they’ll take your Sept score of 31 in Writing
Cat C - thye’ll take your Sept score of 32 in Reading

this would average to a 30 which is higher than your 29 composite. December is the last testing dates they’ll accepts so you likely won’t have other options if you haven’t taken other tests yet. Good luck!

Thank you everyone! I really appreciate it. I LOVE ALL OF YOU.