Football (NFL)

<p>I'm from NJ and I'm a Jets fan.. will I be able to watch Jet games anywhere in Madison? I'm not worried about traveling a little bit if that's what is necessary. This wouldn't be a deal breaker of course, but it's a very big issue :)</p>

<p>You could go the local Mongolian BBQ restaurant and watch it there.</p>

<p>No, but seriously, I'm sure they have more than a few sports bars where they show all the games.</p>

<p>I figured there'd be sports bars, but will they show a New York team? Basically I'm looking for any Jets fans in who found a solution for this unfortunate problem :)</p>

<p>Wisconsin is Packers Football, NFC, North- these will take precedence on your local TV stations. Why not switch loyalties??? It must be tough for the many Minnesota residents who are Vikings fans...</p>

<p>Some sports bar will be carrying it. There are lots of NY/NJ kids around UW. I never cared about the Packers as I was a Jets fan too.</p>

<p>switch loyalties...hah</p>

<p>there are so many bars in madison, you will find a place to watch the games at.</p>

<p>heh wis75 I guess you're not a big football fan if you think I'm just gonna switch :P-- barrons, that's good to know. Thanks for giving me some reassurance that I won't be stuck watching boooring NFC football for four years lol</p>

<p>for the record, there is a jets facebook group on wisconsin network with 23 members, a lot of times these groups get together to watch the games. i was going to with the broncos :(</p>

<p>ps: broncos will go 13-3 this year and take AFC championship :D :D</p>

<p>I'm also a huge jets/mets fan from nj nd im gonna have the same dilemma next year at madison. it would be awesome if there was like a displaced fan organization so we could all go somewhere to watch games together.</p>

<p>...did you NOT read my post?</p>

<p>Hey- I've been forcibly immersed in Packer football for years, you mean people can actually root for other teams????? Actually, I've noticed Madison is into Badger sports more than anything- I presume you have your college sports loyalties for the local teams... I actually was rooting for da Bears (horrors) during the Super Bowl.</p>

<p>if you find a place let me know, i am a huge jets fan, and i really wanna see them play the giants next year.</p>

<p>im a jets fan from CT...not decided on madison yet but its possible...i also will need a way to watch my beloved chad pennington and his laser arm in action next year</p>

<p>but ive been a lifelong badger fan so the college sport scene will be perfect</p>

<p>Here's a good list of area sports bars.</p>

<p><a href="http://www.sportstavern.com/wisconsin/madison.html%5B/url%5D"&gt;http://www.sportstavern.com/wisconsin/madison.html&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p>

<p>laser arm, thats funny! where r u jets fans living next year. i'm gonna be in statesider. i know theres alot of east coast kids at the private dorms, so hopefully all the jets fans can band together to find somewhere to watch the games.</p>