Football Poster w/ Schedule

<p>Hi All
Well we are 3 weeks from moving in and room decor is a big deal for my D.
She LOVES football. I keep telling her that she will make some guy very happy as she loves nothing better than to sit and watch college football all day on Saturdays, can discuss it like a player, and she bake’s brownies during half time! </p>

<p>Well I am looking for a UA football poster for her, that has the schedule on it. Most colleges have them free as they have the football schedule on it and they generally give them out at orientation or when you buy tickets, etc.</p>

<p>Does anyone have any idea if 'Bama has a poster like this? I want to have it mounted on foamboard for her to hang in her room. I want to surprise her with it and have looked everywhere I can think of online for one.</p>

<p>Any help would be appreciated.</p>

<p>Some of the local T-town banks have them and give them away. So do some of the restaurants. I had one from Full Moon BBQ a couple of years ago.</p>

<p>:)</p>

<p>The construction of Full Moon is nearly complete! hurray! Maybe they’ll give posters away at the opening!!</p>

<p>Try this link:</p>

<p>[Crimson</a> Tide Sports Marketing - Company - Tuscaloosa, Alabama | Facebook](<a href=“http://www.facebook.com/pages/Crimson-Tide-Sports-Marketing/132833280086484]Crimson”>Redirecting...)</p>

<p>In the past, the Bryant Museum has had schedule posters available free of charge.</p>