Football Stadium/ Game Day Question

<p>I am looking at tickets online for the Arkansas game. Which end zone is better comfort wise North or South? Is the sun in your face in one or the other? Is lower end zone worth the extra cost?<br>
A friend and I are taking our sons down, and it will be our first experience at an Alabama game. Any ideas/suggestions would be great! Anything we shouldn’t miss? Our sons play HS football together, and they are really, really looking forward to soaking in the game day atmosphere.</p>

<p>Thanks everyone, I know I can count on you for good advice!!!</p>

<p>It will depend on the time of the game…night games are fine for all seating once the sun goes down.</p>

<p>The south end zone would not likely have sun in your face.</p>

<p>Will most likely be a 2:30 pm kickoff. Sun is going to get you a bit in either endzone. Look for a section closest to the west side stands. That would be the higher numbered sections in the south endzone and lower numbered sections for the north endzone. </p>

<p>You get a good view in the upper deck but it’s a hike up the spiral ramps and the upper deck endzones are a bit steep for my taste (not a big fan of heights).</p>

<p>Just take in the festivities on the Quad. Head to the stadium a couple hours before kickoff for the Walk of Champions if you’re so inclined, or do the Elephant Stomp to the stadium. Try to get in the stadium at least 45 mins before kickoff to watch the videos on the jumbotrons.</p>

<p>Go to this site early next week to look at the schedule of events for the Arkansas game.
<a href=“http://www.uagameday.com/football/activities.php[/url]”>http://www.uagameday.com/football/activities.php&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>^^^Thanks so much for this link. Totally forgot about parking, eating, and all the other stuff surrounding gameday. Great link!</p>

<p>Any suggestions on the best way to get tickets for the Arkansas game? Will it be easy to find people selling tickets on gameday - - or should I use stubhub and just deal with the high prices?</p>

<p>How many tickets do you need (assuming that you all want to sit together)? </p>

<p>It can be a risk to wait til gameday to buy them on the Quad…but it may save you money.</p>

<p>Need two tickets for H and I. Son wants to sit in the student section and meet up with us after the game.</p>

<p>Oh by the way - - the Game time is now posted, it is officially a 2:30 kickoff. NJBama was correct again.</p>

<p>You can find decent seats for about 100 each (200 for a pair) – from individuals. Not sure this one will go down much unless you are willing to wait until right before kickoff at gate. I will be looking for at least 3 if not 4 myself – but I am willing to watch it on TV at tailgate site if I can’t get a good deal.</p>

<p>Do NOT buy off Stubhub. I’ll PM you some listings off the TI ticket exchange board. A brief glimpse looks like a pair in the upper deck will cost between $200 - $250</p>