Football ticket waiting list

<p>My son got on the waiting list about 5 minutes after 6:00. (a.m.) He had friends who put their names in at 8:00 a.m. They got tickets and he has not yet. Is is not a true waiting list and more of a lottery? I checked the ACT card site, and he is currently listed as being on the waiting list for Saturday’s game.</p>

<p>It’s supposed to be a true waiting list and first on are first to come off. No idea why his friends came off before he did if they indeed signed up later. </p>

<p>I’d wait to see if he comes off tomorrow. If not, I would call the ticket office first thing Thursday morning and inquire as to why.</p>

<p>Is it possible that your son did something wrong and isn’t really on the waiting list? If he were to try to get on it again, would it let him know that he already is on it?</p>

<p>He should’ve received an email with a time stamp saying when he joined the list.</p>

<p>3kids did say she checked the ACT card site and verified he was on it though.</p>

<p>Ahh…you’re right…yes, he needs to see why he hasn’t gotten a tix yet.</p>

<p>Is it possible that his friends got a direct tix from someone?</p>

<p>I did call yesterday afternoon. He got on the waiting list at 6:02 and was 55th in line. So far no ticket. They assured me it was first come first serve. Turns out my son has put on his big boy pants and had already called to check. No clue of why he thinks his friends who signed up later got tickets.</p>

<p>I think there’s a way that a student can directly give their tix to another student, so maybe that’s what happened with the case of the friends.</p>

<p>i can’t believe that 55 kids haven’t gotten a ticket off the list yet. kids are unloading this weeks tickets like crazy!</p>

<p>Yeah this isn’t a tough ticket to get at all. No idea why he hasn’t come off yet but I’m certain he will.</p>

<p>Kids might be giving their tix to friends that they know.</p>

<p>He got one two hours ago–all good!</p>

<p>Oh good!! </p>

<p>:)</p>