Football Tickets

<p>I am trying to find a ticket for a friend of mine that's visiting from England. But it seems like everyone is trying to make a huge profit of their tickets. Should I wait to buy a ticket? Do prices decrease as it gets closer to game day or will prices usually stay the same?</p>

<p>Also if I buy a regular non-student ticket for my friend can he just walk over to the student section or are there usually security checking tickets?</p>

<p>Getting into the student section with a non-student ticket is usually fine.</p>

<p>I did say usually…I have had problems getting people in before. I’ve gotten into the student section with regular tickets at the start of the game, but then we left and it was hard getting back in. My advice is that people with student tickets go in first, then have one person come out with the tickets and let in the people with non-student tickets. Hopefully that makes sense.</p>

<p>I’m attempting to get a ticket too :confused: it sucks.</p>

<p>Yea I get what your saying. Hopefully there won’t be a problem. You weren’t able to get season tickets?</p>

<p>How do you go about looking for tickets? Do you look through craigslist?</p>

<p>Season tickets are expensive (although maybe cheaper in the long run) and you have to wake up really early in the morning, so I didn’t even try, lol. It’s pretty easy to get them through Craigslist, they can be expensive but you can always find some. The price depends on the game, but this first game will be pretty expensive, it seems.</p>

<p>Check the Facebook Marketplace, there are always people selling tickets and sometime you can find cheaper ones. </p>

<p>I have gotten 3 tickets for friends for the first game and my friends are all paying 60 dollars, they don’t mind but yes it seems that this first game is pricey.</p>

<p>Sounds high for UNLV. I’d wait until game day. $30 seems fair.</p>

<p>Yea I think I’m gonna wait. Hopefully I can find some around $40 for the Oregon State game. It sucks that other students raise the price of their tickets so much. </p>

<p>Can’t wait for the games though.</p>

<p>This game seems unusually expensive and I’m not sure why. UNLV isn’t that big of a deal imo. But maybe since it’s the first game of the year? I don’t remember paying much for my first football game ticket, though.</p>

<p>Yea and that Nebraska game is crazy expensive too. People are selling it on craigslist for 200 and someone even advertised it for 300.</p>

<p>UNL will be tough because UNL fans will fill Madison and bid high for tickets. Unless you have one I would not expect to find a ticket under $100+. If you have one you might sell and enjoy a fine dinner out.</p>

<p>I was thinking about selling it, but I’m unsure. I think it would be a great game and don’t want to miss out on the experience.</p>

<p>This guy on craigslist was also offering two of his tickets plus $100 for a Nebraska ticket. I was gonna take him up on his offer but someone already did.</p>