Football Tickets

<p>Two Questions:</p>

<p>How do I get tickets to games that weren’t in my ticket package?</p>

<p>If I have friends coming up for a game, how would I go about getting them tickets?</p>

<p>Any help would be greatly appreciated.</p>

<p>This looks like it may help:</p>

<p>[My</a> Football Ticket](<a href=“http://actcard.ua.edu/pages/My%20Football%20Ticket.html]My”>http://actcard.ua.edu/pages/My%20Football%20Ticket.html)</p>

<p>I can’t find the time on Sunday morning that you can sign up. Someone will chime in with that.</p>

<p>6am. On the dot. Set your alarm. My D got tix to every game not in her package last year as long as she jumped in at 6 :)</p>

<p>It’s harder to get tix for friends…you have to pay a conversion fee for each ticket…and that can be $40 - 60+ per ticket for the conversion to a paper guest tix.</p>

<p>Don’t agree to do this for friends unless they pony up the money first. lol</p>

<p>Ok, so I have to wait until the Sunday before the game and there’s a fee for paper conversions. Got it.</p>

<p>The site says that the account must be set at 0 to get a ticket. Does that mean that I have to get a ticket, convert it to paper, and then get another ticket if I want to bring a guest?</p>

<p>Thanks for all the help.</p>

<p>You are correct. For the less popular games, it will likely be easier to buy tickets from people outside of the stadium. Your friends wouldn’t be able to sit in the same section as you though. FWIW, the student section is separated from the other seating sections in the lower bowl. IIRC, the upper bowl student section is accessible from other sections in the upper bowl.</p>

<p>*. Does that mean that I have to get a ticket, convert it to paper, and then get another ticket if I want to bring a guest?</p>

<p>*</p>

<p>Seatide…is the above correct? I didn’t think that the student gets a paper tix…only the guest (and there’s a conversion fee charged to get that paper tix issued). Doesn’t the student just get his tix added to his ACT card?</p>

<p>I don’t think the student gets a paper tix since those are valuable (hence the conversion fee). But, maybe I’m wrong.</p>

<p>Also, what’s the deal with trying to get 2 guest tickets for the same game? Impossible? Unlikely? Likely?</p>

<p>I think the poster is saying he gets one ticket on his act card and then makes the conversion which would drop his account down to zero. Then he’d get another ticket on his act card. His guest would use the paper ticket and he would just use his act card.</p>

<p>But yes it’s not an easy process anymore since they went to e-tickets instead of paper tickets for students. </p>

<p>For a game like North Texas or Ga Southern it would be cheaper (and easier) to buy tickets off a scalper instead of converting student tix to student guest through The University.</p>

<p>Be careful about converting from your own account though. If you do it 3 or more times you’ll be ineligible to buy tickets next year.</p>

<p>*For a game like North Texas or Ga Southern it would be cheaper (and easier) to buy tickets off a scalper instead of converting student tix to student guest through The University.</p>

<p>*</p>

<p>Yes, but then a student would be buying 2 tix from a scalper…not 1 free and 1 converted…if the student and guest want to sit together. </p>

<p>That’s what also sometimes confuses newbies. Students with student tix sit in the student section. Tickets bought from scalpers or thru places like StubHub or RollTide are for seats in the other areas. Families with a student at Bama are sometimes disappointed that they aren’t sitting with their student at a game unless they buy an additional tix.</p>

<p>Dumb related question: What does the B ticket package consist of? I know one of the games is LSU, but I can’t remember the others, and I don’t think DS does either, LOL!</p>

<p>Package A </p>

<p>Kent State (Sept. 3)</p>

<p>Arkansas (Sept. 24)</p>

<p>Tennessee (Oct. 22)</p>

<p>Georgia Southern (Nov. 19)</p>

<p>Package B -</p>

<p>North Texas (Sept. 17)</p>

<p>Vanderbilt (Oct. 8)</p>

<p>LSU (Nov. 5)</p>

<hr>

<p>Does the link pop up on Mybama at 6 AM on Sunday? I don’t see it now and my daughter wants to know where to find it. Thanks.</p>

<p><a href=“https://alabama.blackboard.com/webapps/portal/frameset.jsp[/url]”>https://alabama.blackboard.com/webapps/portal/frameset.jsp&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>Thank you Loring!</p>

<p>No sweat. I needed to know as well.</p>

<p>I’m looking at getting two guest tickets for the Arkansas game plus a ticket for myself. I guess I’m just going to have to be quick on the draw.</p>

<p>Again, thanks for the help.</p>

<p>What price range should we expect to pay for the Ga Southern game if we buy tickets off a scalper?</p>

<p>Thank you, BamaMomof3!!!</p>

<p>Once again–what would we do without this forum?</p>

<p>Just realized that everyone but DS has a ticket for the family weekend game against North Texas. He better have his alarm set at 6 a.m. the sunday before!!!</p>

<p>Is there a way to tell your place on the waiting list by the transaction ID (or otherwise)? How long does it usually take to get a tickets off the waiting list?</p>

<p>Thanks all.</p>