Football Tickets

<p>parentto4: </p>

<p>You’ll be able to get a pair in the lower level between the 20’s for $100 or less for that game. Whatever you do don’t buy off stubhub and don’t pay more than face. PM me if you need help finding tickets for that game.</p>

<p>MABama: No way of knowing where you are on the list. For most games you’ll get your ticket by Tuesday afternoon if you signed up for the waiting list right at 6am. For UT & LSU it might take until friday night or even saturday to get a ticket.</p>

<p>Quick Question for the Ticket Gurus:</p>

<p>Would it be a better idea for me to try and get two student guest tickets for the LSU game since that game is already in my ticket package, or to try and get two student guest tickets for the Arkansas game plus a ticket for myself?</p>

<p>Thanks.</p>

<p>(3) Arkansas tix will be cheaper than (2) LSU tix.</p>

<p>^^^Do you really think people will be interested in going to the LSU game this year?</p>

<p>I mean, aren’t all their good players in jail or suspended this year?</p>

<p>Sorry, couldn’t resist.</p>

<p>Yes, LSU is devastated…expect to see their ranking plummet. </p>

<p>Their coach was in tears after realizing the impact.</p>

<p>Yea, DD put her name on the donation ticket list at 6AM yesterday and received an email this AM telling her she got one. This system seems to work very well, prop’s again to UA.</p>

<p>lol Montegut. Those corndogs sure can get into some trouble.</p>

<p>But seriously they have a lot of talent on that team. And they’ll always play their hearts out against us as long as Saban is here.</p>

<p>Even with the NCAA suspension of Shephard, and the arrest of Jefferson. I still fully expect that game to decide who wins the SEC west.</p>

<p>Just another quick question, what do I do to get tickets converted to student guest tickets? I didn’t see that option listed on the Action Card site.</p>

<p>^^^PNG, what ticket package do you have?</p>

<p>You go to Coleman Coliseum. The ticket window is located on the right as soon as you walk through the front door. </p>

<p>The student whose ACT card has the ticket on there needs to be present. You’ll then pay the conversion fee and receive a paper ticket. </p>

<p>This MUST be done no later than Thursday afternoon before the game in question.</p>

<p>Montegut, I have Package B, which doesn’t include Arkansas unfortunately.</p>

<p>NJBama, thanks for the information.</p>

<p>I sent out an e-mail and got some responses. I’m going to see what I can make of them.</p>

<p>I’ve got the first two tickets. Should I purchase a third ticket or apply for it early Sunday morning? And if I apply for the ticket on Sunday, does anyone know when I’ll most likely get it?</p>

<p>I’d jump on the wait list first thing Sunday morning. If you don’t get one by Thursday evening I’d buy one. Since that one will be yours you can acquire one up until game time.</p>

<p>Ok. Thanks.</p>