Football tickets

<p>For currently enrolled students, be sure to watch your crimson email for your date to get tickets. DS’s date was this morning. You can only order the day you are assigned. The time will start at 7am central time and will sell until that current days allotment is depleted. Just a heads up! Roll Tide!</p>

<p>What determines when you can buy? My Freshman S’s day is Friday. Do they offer to incoming Seniors, then to Juniors, then to Sophomores? Or???</p>

<p>My son’s day is tomorrow Thursday at 7 am. He’s going to be a senior next year, but is senior status.</p>

<p>I assume the days are based on credits earned. DS is a junior with senior status.</p>

<p>S’s day is also Friday. Current freshman with sophomore status that will have junior status at the end of the semester.</p>

<p>How quickly have the Seniors and Juniors had to be on on their days to get their tickets (i.e., this past Wed and Thurs)? I know it says 7 am start time, but what time does it finish each morning?</p>

<p>Don’t know but DS set alarm and was done by 7:01 so even if they like to sleep in or get to class, doesn’t take up much time.</p>

<p>Well, that was anti-climactic. Can anyone report if these sold out or not? I remember last year it being a real frenzy. Sadly, we know nothing about what y’all are talking about on the other thread about Draft Day, sorry. We just watch and cheer. Speaking of drafts, is there a brewery near Tuscaloosa?</p>

<p>I opted in correctly, but for some reason the email giving my date to order tickets went to my spam folder. Unfortunately, I just found out that my time to order was yesterday. </p>

<p>Does anyone know if it is possible later on to get any tickets after your date has passed?</p>

<p>I didn’t know crimson accounts had a spam folder.
When you click on “order tickets” button on the front page of your mybama account, what happens? Call the # that they give: “If you have problems ordering tickets, call 205.348.2262.”</p>

<p>@aeromom - Druid City is a relatively new local brewery that has some interesting stuff …served at several places around T-Town… lots of places both on the strip and off to get a decent beer and take advantage of great happy hour specials… I particularly like the Alcove downtown if you want to have a great beer or other top shelf drink and aren’t in the mood to be overrun by the college crowd. Not far from campus either…</p>