For All Y'all Worn Out by the Greek News . .

<p>

</p>

<p>True that. That’s why they’re on the outside looking in.</p>

<p>Bless their hearts. :)</p>

<p>Indeed!</p>

<p>And the whining that will be forthcoming due to their not moving up in the ranks as the season goes… all I will be able to say is: Sam Houston State, SMU, UTEP. Bless their hearts indeed.</p>

<p>And be sure to offer them a little cheese with that whine, will ya? ;)</p>

<p>Btw… Malanai… Does Ingram have any eligibility left? Could you guys PLEASE take him back? I cannot bear to watch my Saints when he is in the game. He is horrible. As Bobby Hebert said on the radio the other day, “Ingram” translated loosely means “2 yards.”</p>

<p>Halftime should be posted on YouTube by Tuesday. The band uniform is a medium weight polyester material. They wear athletic shorts and a dri-fit shirt underneath and tall white athletic socks and leather marching shoes. The pants are like overalls with shoulder straps and a zip from the middle of the chest up. The jacket has a high collar and zips up the back. A band member never appears in public with the jacket off. The hat is either carried or placed on the ground in front of you if you are standing. Thankfully the hats are only worn at the pep rallies and on the field. The band is still on the road back to Tuscaloosa, they are currently in Mississippi… Several buses still have no or less than full A/C. The company that won the bid for bus transport this year is not making any friends among the band students. </p>

<p>Slippy2000, the band was at LSU around 11am Friday to practice on the band field there. If you hear strange reports of a UA invasion that is the explanation. D said the LSU students looked shocked and confused when eight charter buses, six Alabama State Troopers and an 18-wheeler emblazoned with the U of A Million Dollar Band logo and the Nat’l Championship logo pulled on to campus in Baton Rouge!</p>

<p>Missread- sending you a PM</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>Apparently not, slippy. According to you and Monsieur Hebert, he’s got nothing left. </p>

<p>The word on the street is he’s got Saints fans so enraged they’re all turning crimson. :)</p>

<p>Looking forward to yet another epic battle with your Tigers Nov 9.</p>

<p>It looks like the band has another broken bus…just heard the were stopped and transferring students to other buses.</p>

<p>They had to do that this morning also in Houston. So they are getting back in Tuscaloosa two buses short…bet that was one crowded ride.</p>

<p>I can’t wait to talk to my son. This sounds like the bus trip from hell. Good thing we won the game.</p>

<p>Luckily they getting close to Tuscaloosa.</p>

<p>Yes, sounds like bus 3 is DOA. The Tweets from the band students sound pretty miserable…</p>

<p>Five out of 8 buses have had mechanical trouble on this trip. What a nightmare. D just texted that their practice for tomorrow has be canceled — must be pretty bad for them to get the day off!</p>

<p>I hadnt heard about 5…We saw the one in Houston that had transmission issues and had to be replaced… then they left one bus behind this morning that had no a/c and the one that started smoking a little while ago…what else happened?</p>

<p>Bus 1 also was replaced this morning. Another bus, Bus 4 I think, had the air go out today so all but 20 students on it moved to another bus. It now has most of the students from Bus 3 that just broke down on the road. Bus 6 has an invasion of flies in the bathroom. I wish the Athletic Dept. would cough up the $$ for them to fly on trips more than 8 hours!</p>

<p>I would say that the contract can be yanked for failure to provide the needed services. I would also turn them into the Alabama transportation dept that handles commercial vehicles. We had an issue with buses on our high school band trip this past spring. Not this bad but bad enough. We sent a demand letter and with a crappy response I turned them into TXDOT’s CMV dept. </p>

<p>Hope they all get back to T-Town soon and can get some much needed rest. Thank goodness this weeks game is a home game.</p>

<p>Just heard that the buses are beginning to pull in to Ttown! So glad D doesn’t have an 8am class on Monday!</p>

<p>Thanks for the update. Keep them coming.</p>

<p>Wow, this is a long trip for these students. Thanks to all who represent UA in the MDB!!!</p>

<p>AP poll is out and Alabama is still #1. ROLL TIDE!
They had all but one vote, that one went to Oregon. </p>

<p>Our little friends at aggieworld dropped in the rankings. I know that has them upset.
Many were saying they should be going up after that game. LOL! </p>

<p>[AP</a> College Football Poll 2013: Complete Week 4 Rankings Released | Bleacher Report](<a href=“AP College Football Poll 2013: Complete Week 4 Rankings Released | News, Scores, Highlights, Stats, and Rumors | Bleacher Report”>AP College Football Poll 2013: Complete Week 4 Rankings Released | News, Scores, Highlights, Stats, and Rumors | Bleacher Report)</p>