*For Current Students* Suite Style

<p>Hi,</p>

<p>I am currently a freshmen at Geneseo, and I absolutely love it here. I am currently living in Daga, but am looking in to living in a suite-style residence hall next year! I would definitely like to live in North/Central village next year. I have several close friends that I want to room with (7-8), but was hoping to get the opinions of current students about the different suite-style dorms. We were looking at either Erie, Putnam/EcoHouse, Ontario, or Alleghany, and where hoping to find out which ones other students liked best. I know that EcoHouse is the newest of these, but I wasn't sure how hard it would be for all of us to get in. Also, we are ok with the idea of living in two 6 person suites instead of all in one 8 person. Any suggestions/input would be greatly appreciated!</p>

<p>Hey! I currently live in Putnam, and I think it’s important to know that it isn’t what you would typically consider a suite. Basically, the rooms are corridor style in that you both have your own front door (same key). But, it’s considered a “junior suite” because the two rooms are connected by a single bathroom, so it’s a four-person suite. EcoHouse and Seneca (Writer’s House) both require an application, so that may be something to consider as well.</p>