for postponed people...

<p>haha sorry i am venting, aka maybe stressince since 10 days until we find out, but was anyone SURPISED when they were postponed? i know this may sound snotty but i was what more does uwisc (a state school) want..gluck everyone</p>

<p>This is my school's kids that have graduated the past 4 years and there schools</p>

<p>Tcci.naviance.com/wootton
Enter as a guest
Click on scattergrams
go to Wisconsin madison. I have a 3.96 and a 1380. compared to my peers from my school(top 20 school as ranked by Newsweek) I had a good shot. Someone who was postponed from my school is the person with a triangle later was accepted and had the same GPA but 250 points less than me on his SAT.</p>

<p>I applied late and my stats aren't great by any means. I felt I had a good shot but I am not surprised. A lot goes into the admissions process and everyone has an equal chance. They must have not liked something about me... I have moderate ECs but maybe I applied a little late(last day). My GPA is on an upward trend big time. I hope they realize that. I ended freshman year with a 3.4 W and ended HS with a 3.96 I got a 4.3 over my junior year so I think they will realize that...</p>

<p>thanks i hear ya!</p>

<p>I applied relatively early (Novemberish) with a 3.30 UW and a 2110 SAT and was admitted.</p>

<p>Wisconsin is a very competitive school. Just because its a state school, doesn't mean its subpar.</p>

<p>i didnt mean to say that just because its a state school its subpar by any means. 9 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</p>

<p>I was upset because I have better test scores, harder curriculum, and a better GPA than 2 other girls in my AP Statistics class. They both got into Wisconsin, because they had submitted the Teacher Recommendations, and I didn't. I think that's what eventually got me postponed. But it's only 8 days away, and could be sooner!</p>

<p>when i checked the scattergram for wootton it says im in the range of acceptances but i got deferred...and my sats are pretty low. are scattergrams accurate predictors?</p>

<p>Well i see you are from potomac. you are from the same area and those are real people and real decisions. I guess they are pretty accurate.</p>

<p>Luckily they do not require recs from internationals.</p>