For those who got popups:

<p>What is your last name? they might be doing it alphabetically.</p>

<p>I doubt it. My last name begins with a Z, and the next letter is W. </p>

<p>Maybe its by application date? I submitted mine on 9/22, so that could be why I got it so early.</p>

<p>I'm sure it's being done in some obscure order that we will never figure out. Like the sum of your social security number minus your zip code.</p>

<p>maybe their doing it in reverse alphabetical order lol</p>

<p>what are your stats?</p>

<p>I'm at "L" so I'm in the middle no matter which way the alphabet goes.</p>

<p>Reverse alphabetical would be a nice change!!</p>

<p>Female, NJ Resident
Chemistry Major, Pre-Dental
GPA: 4.36 W, 3.68 UW
ACT w/Writing: 33
SAT: 700 CR, 730 M, 750 W (2180)</p>

<p>The rest is just the subjective extracurricular stuff. I think what made me stand out as an applicant is that I started an organization that helps girls with [dis]abilities (mental and physical) play softball. It's what I wrote my essay about...it was a real heart-string tugger.</p>

<p>Pop-up! 2020 SAT, minority, 3 sport varsity athlete</p>

<p>Last Name: M
Applied on 10/29, so it was only two days before the deadline. They can't be going by that.</p>

<p>GPA: My school has a different scale, so on a more standard scale, it's probably around a 3.7. Weighted, it'd be around a 4.0</p>

<p>Stats:
ACT: 32
E: 33
R: 34
M: 33
S: 29
Writing: 11
SAT: 1370 Superscored (1330 best in one sitting)
M: 690
R: 680
W: 620</p>

<p>Legacy: Yes, super big one.</p>

<p>Last name "R", School of Communication</p>

<p>GPA: 4.1W/3.7UW: top7%
SAT: 1440
ACT:32</p>

<p>Last name B</p>

<p>GPA: 5.04W/3.44UW Top 8% (36 out of 497)
ACT: 33</p>

<p>Last name J, Business</p>

<p>5.57 weighted, 4.0 unweighted
690 CR, 710 M, 700 W
33 ACT (33E, 35M, 32R, 33S)
Top 1% (1/206)</p>

<p>Received a pop-up and a package in the mail. One hour north of UM with the letter H.</p>

<p>Are you in Boca Raton, FL by any chance? Congrats!</p>

<p>Hmm, I live 45 minutes north and didn't get anything yet. Maybe today.</p>

<p>hey dvm258 I'm in Ft. Lauderdale too & I have gotten nothing yet.</p>

<p>i live 3 hrs northof um , i hvnt recieved a package or any popup.. i'm starting to lose hope.... :(</p>

<p>i emailed my counselor and she said my letter was mailed on wednesday. im hoping the people who got pop ups had their letters mailed on tuesday and my pop up comes tonight. ha that would be great but im expecting to get deferred or rejected.</p>

<p>i just got my pop up this morning!</p>

<p>last name: "N"
application sent: October 29th
GPA: 3.63 UW
ACT: 29
SAT I: 610 CR, 640 M, 660 W
SAT II: 740 US, 650 Lit</p>

<p>I seriously thought I wouldn't get in because I sent my USC essay on accident to them and it had USC written all over it.</p>

<p>Now I have to start learning more about this school I randomly applied to.</p>

<p>runfast: did you check for your pop-up last night then again this am or did you only check this am ? Just wondering. Thanks in advance. My d e-mailed her adcon this am and wanted to get the decision. Her notice was sent yesterday in the mail as well.</p>

<p>i checked last night around 6 but not after that. and then i checked this morning and it was up!</p>

<p>Daughter (#2) was rejected. The letter was in today's mail. I had a feeling since she didn't get a pop-up.</p>