For those who got popups:

<p>Sorry to hear about that seiclan...it seems that it was a very big group of EA applicants. We did not get a pop-up either. Assuming that our d did not get in. No mail yet.
runfast: thanks for the info.<br>
FYI: It is -6 today and cloudy. Miami sure sounds nice....LOL.
PS: I would hate to work in admissions. They probably get a lot of grief from families in regards to admit, $$$ scholarship etc....</p>

<p>GOT MINE! Just checked this afternoon. So, don't know when it came up.Last name M. Stats: 1400;2140. 31 ACT. Decent service and extracurricular. 4 AP's.</p>

<p>Guess I need to visit now! Wanted to see if I got in first before taking the trip from Dallas.</p>

<p>Good luck to everyone!</p>

<p>Seiclan,</p>

<p>Sorry about your d's letter, but glad she's taking it well. If I remember correctly, from previous posts, you have another d at UCF, yes? If so, I'd like to hear how it is. With no merit aid from Miami, I can't imagine my D will end up going there--not on a teacher's salary for sure.</p>

<p>Zoot
My older daughter is at UF but my high school senior is is planning on attending UCF for summer of 2008. She loved the school when she visited last year. My older daughter's best best girlfriend is a sophomore in the UCF Honors program.</p>

<p>Would you mind PMing me with any info on UCF and the Honors program? My daughter was also accepted there, in Honors, with a scholarship (+Bright Futures) so it's looking better all the time!</p>

<p>1 hour north of miami got their packages, i had no clue there were going to be popups or what not</p>