Fordham class of 2025 EA

I was just wondering if RH would have been an acceptance for you @tangomango1927 since your stats look pretty darn good.

1 Like

My son is accepted to RH. I guess he didn’t get a scholarship.

Merit will either be attached to acceptance or financial aid office may be asking for additional info and certification forms.

Anyone who received Merit, can you post amount?

Thanks

Thank you, maybe I’ll switch. Also anyone know if the aid will be less if I get in RD? Compared to if I were to have gotten in now

accepted EA rose hill w full ride fordham recognition scholarship (est. $230,000) -
3.94 UW, 4.3 ish W, 8 APs/3 honors classes
public high school in CA
no test score but national hispanic merit winner
supplemental essay about girl scout gold award project
lots of leadership ecs (club president, editor-in-chief of newspaper, captain of mult sports teams)

4 Likes

Accepted ED to Rose Hill! Congratulations everyone!

1 Like

Accepted to Rose Hill! Nothing about merit in my letter, does that mean I got no scholarship?

DD accepted to Rose Hill EA. Fordham Recognition Scholarship (full tuition award).

Congrats to all!!!

1 Like

Accepted, I don’t think I got a scholarship but
4.5 Gpa Weighted 4.0 unweighted
9 Ap classes, 15 honors
No test scores
And president of clubs and all state band member

1 Like

For those deferred, hang in there.
Sticker shock will set in for many and
Openings will pop up

7 Likes

DD accepted to LC with a Dean’s scholarship (20k/year)

If anyone who got a scholarship would like to post a picture of where they saw it please!

On the same page as where it says you got in. Second para says you also were granted Dean’s scholarship.

Full financial aid packages will roll out in mid January on a rolling basis thru February

2 Likes

It doesn’t say anything about scholarships for me. I just called and they said I will know febraury 1st. Anyone know why?

Where can I find scholarship information? It does not say anything on the acceptance letter.

no information about scholarships, anyone know what to do?

This is what mine says:

It is with great pleasure that I extend to you an invitation to join Fordham University’s Fordham College at Rose Hill.

The Committee on Admission was most impressed with your accomplishments, both academic and personal. It is our hope that you will accept our offer of admission.

YOUR SCHOLARSHIP
I am also pleased to inform you that the Fordham University Scholarship Committee has awarded you the prestigious Fordham Recognition Scholarship. Congratulations! The scholarship is an annual full-tuition award for each year of undergraduate study with an estimated value of $220,000-$230,000 over four years. ​It is awarded to students with outstanding academic records who have also received one of the following designations: National Merit Semifinalist, National Hispanic Recognition Program Scholar, or National African American Recognition Program Scholar. The scholarship is renewable annually for up to four years, provided you file a FAFSA annually and maintain both [Satisfactory Academic Progress] and a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0. Additional information about the scholarship will be included in the notification you will receive from the Financial Aid Office. If you have not already filed the FAFSA, please file as soon as possible.

4 Likes

Woah! CONGRATULATIONS! I hope I get a good scholarship. I wasn’t any of those winners though

2 Likes

My DD’s letter was similar but with Dean’s scholarship of 20k per year (80k for four)

1 Like