Fordham class of 2025 EA

D accepted to Gabelli with $20k Dean’s Scholarship

4.0/4.8

Did anyone get more than $20k for the Dean’s scholarship?

I was accepted EA to Fordham LC!!

accepted with Dean’s Scholarship!!

gpa 4.414
rank 1/274
33 act

My son got into Rose Hill. Business School.

1 Like

i got accepted to lincoln center! when do we find out about our majors?

Just got in to Rose Hill Campus! I’m from Bay Area, CA. 3.75 UW 4.2 W, no SAT. Throughout high school I took 3 AP’s. I also took 10 courses at the community college (they weren’t able to fit onto my high school transcript tho, so I sent them to Fordham, but I’m not sure if they saw because I never got a response). Congrats to everyone else!

Accepted OOS from Colorado
Into the Rose Hill Campus
4.7 Weighted GPA
3.9 Unweighted GPA
1410 SAT
13 AP/IB/Dual Enrollment
Rest of courses advanced or pre-ib
National Merit Commended Scholar
AP Scholar
FBLA President
Waiting on financial aid info so hoping that comes soon!

1 Like

Same question, I also didn’t found the major in acceptance letter.

I didn’t either does that mean we received our preferred?

Major gets declared end of Sophomore year. You’re either accepted to Rose Hill, LC or Gabelli

Rose hill & LC have the same core

Gabelli has a business core

Accepted to LC!
No test scores GPA 3.9 unweighted and 4.4 weighted 6 AP classes the rest mostly honors

Total relief! Thank you so much!

Accepted LC 1360 3.5 UW

accepted rh full tuition

3 Likes

Accepted LC. International Student. 30 ACT, 4.1 W GPA. Loyola Scholarship 12.5K a year. Cant wait!!

1 Like

Congratulations everyone ! Was anyone accepted into the global business honors program or do decisions for that come out at a later time ?

Accepted. Lincoln Center.

Accepted EA LC

Deferred
4.0, 98.28 gpa (weighted but our school is very odd)
Lincoln Center Gabelli
1500 SAT
33 ACT
8 APs, 2 honors (4,4,5)
Drum Major for 4 years, President of Thespian group at school, active in community theatre, Captain of Showchoir, member of beta club, member of National Honors Society, madrigal choir member, youth advocate for mental health in statewide program,
National Merit Semifinalist
AP Scholar
I wrote about my challenge of learning to accept I am not in control when I had to lose an integral part of my identity due to circumstances I had not foreseen, and as a result I learned the beauty of accepting you cannot always be in control. The other thing I wrote about was how I challenged myself by spending a week with strangers to better my skills as a drum major, and how that aided the success of the band later.

Does anyone have any idea looking at my stats as to what is the issue? What can I improve upon?

1 Like

Daughter was accepted to Rose Hill. No scholarship.

1 Like