Fordham class of 2025 EA

Which campus were you accepted to and which one do you want to transfer to.

I think the websites states that the top 5 scholarships are awarded with acceptance but others are awarded starting in January and on a rolling basis through February.

I got in. I received an email invitation to join

I got accepted at the Lincoln Center campus but I had submitted a form to request to switch to Rose Hill a week before decisions were released. I believe admissions can either accept or decline the request, but I have not received a response so I am uncertain if they are allowing students to do so this year.

has anyone received a letter in the mail… I havnt recvd any and was wondering if they are sending it this year…

No… i have no idea but we havnt recvd any mail either

No letter here yet either.

guess thy r not sending it this year.;(

no letter either!

Did anybody else’s financial aid portal disappear from myfordham page?

I just checked mine and yes, no longer there! Maybe Fordham’s uploading FA packages?

2 Likes

No, my son didn’t receive anything in the mail from F. Just the online email.

Class 2024, it is surprised to know that only 8% admitted students enrolled eventually.

Applications: 47,883
Offers of Admission: 25,142
Enrolled Students: 2,056
Acceptance Rate: 53%

uhh thats not good… :frowning:

this is for the class of 2025 data, sure they will update as reg admissions come in.

• they had more than 19,800 applicants for Early Action/Early Decision. Early Decision pool is only a small portion of the group at 302 applicants.
  • Its the first year of test-optional admission, approximately 60% of applicants did not submit testing and their mean GPA remained level at 3.64. they are truly test-optional for all their programs.

Admitted Students

• Average GPA for Admitted Students: 3.79
    Average GPA for Admitted ED Students: 3.42
    Average GPA for Admitted EA Students: 3.80
  • Average High Score* for Admitted Students: 1424
    Average High Score for Admitted ED Students: 1333
    Average High Score for Admitted EA Students: 1421
    for submitted test score…
1 Like

FYI this was posted on the Fordham Connection message board today:
To all the parents of Early Action admits- congratulations! We’re excited to welcome you and your family to the Fordham community.

We will begin sending financial aid offers (which may include merit and/or need-based financial aid) to our Early Action students on January 17, 2021, and continuing on a rolling basis through early February. As we are sending these offers on a rolling basis, not all Early Action students will receive their financial aid packages at the same time.

If you have questions regarding the financial aid process, do not hesitate to contact us at financialaid@fordham.edu or 718-817-3800.

2 Likes

Can you provide the original link for the class of 2025 data?

1 Like

Class 2024: 2056(enrolled) / 47883(applicants)= 4.3%, which is a very small percentage!

Check your email
Financial aid offer came today for our son

1 Like

Same. We received an email with financial aid details.

2 Likes