Fordham class of 2025 EA

Anyone got full-ride?

Is it weird I didn’t receive the email

Son got his letter. Knocking Fordham off the list :frowning:

Can anyone tell me what room and board for Lincoln Center is? We haven’t received the Fin. Aid package yet and just curious.

Is there like a portal or a separate lettee

There is an email with a link to a personalized PDF with 12 pages of info including financial aid offer

1 Like

Ah gotcha! Hopefully mine comes soon🤣

1 Like

Room and Board at Lincoln center is $20,255.

3 Likes

Got a 12 page pdf as well!

1 Like

Same. $55k still too much

I still did not receive mine hopefully this is normal

It is said the packages are going to be delivered through early Feb.

1 Like

Sounds like we got the same package. Lol

1 Like

where are you guys seeing this? the long PDF?

The very first clickable link in the email.

thank you…

My daughter got her financial package yesterday. She got some money from the Loyola scholarship and some as tuition assistance. The overall package is quite decent - still not enough for us to jump on it, but at least Fordham is not out of the consideration set at this point. I did have one question: the letter only commits to the 2021-22 academic year. Is that normal? How do we know that the assistance will continue in future years?

Same here.

Generally merit aid is renewable, subject to meeting certain conditions. Check out the Fordham financial aid page. Most merit money is subject to a minimum number of credits and maintaining a certain GPA.

2 Likes

DD got her merit aid a couple of days also. 98.7 GPA, #5 of 270, applied test-optional.
Combination of Loyola and tuition scholarship. COA is still over $48K however, so not sure we can make it work. DS who applied 3 years ago got a better package with what I think was a weaker application. The difference was that he had 1530/800/800 SATs. Seems that test-optional did DD no favors but she had no choice (5 test dates canceled).

1 Like