Fordham class of 2025 EA

it’s like the Pell Grant Estimate

1 Like

Does anyone have any idea what exactly “early February” means? Waiting on the financial aid package is starting to suck more than waiting on the decisions at this point

1 Like

Are all offers for the honors program already sent for early action applicants? meaning, if you haven’t received an offer by now, its not going to happen?

Yes. I’d email them. If so, you’ll likely be waitlisted for the Honors program.

This is from their website:

Due to size limitations, we are not able to extend Honors Program invitations to all qualified students. However, any interested student may contact us by emailing honorsprogrh@fordham.edu.

thanks so much.

Wanted to share happy news about my S. After he got accepted EA (OOS, Poli Sci at LC), he received a $30K/year scholarship, which still left Fordham a stretch. This week, he received the full-tuition scholarship as a NMF! We all feel elated, as it was his dream and his plan. Fordham is at the top of his list. He hasn’t heard from quite a few colleges, but I doubt they’ll match this deal. Yay!

9 Likes

Congratulations! So now only 24K/Y to pay?

My D has 35 for ACT, but did bad on PSAT. So she could not apply NMF.

Yea, room and board is about 21,000 for Lincoln Center.

So frustrating. My son’s PSAT was cancelled because of a snow storm, so they used his SAT score (re-calibrated for PSAT).

@FeiXing and @sparkleybarkley , somewhere in that range. Still a bit less than his in-state flagship uni.

My D got scholarships from Tulane so that we only need to pay less than 10K/y out of pocket. For our case, Tulane is surely prior to Fordham now.

That’s truly wonderful. Tulane looked very enticing to my son, but he got deferred, so not hopeful about any sizable merit.

Amazing!! Congratulations

1 Like

Thank you! It was such an elating news,… and then I started panicking that my baby will be so far away :flushed:.

Has anyone submitted a financial aid appeal and heard back? Trying to gauge how long it may take.

We did not appeal, and we just simply gave up.

1 Like

Any word on RD decisions?

Not yet, if anyone is here, can you guys chance me? I’m worried lol

low income, first-year college student; afro-latinx female
3.9 UW/4.4 W
5 APs/ 7 honors
Test Op.

• founder of website
  • founder of library program for youth
  • president of NHS
  • president of volunteering club at public library
  • treasurer of ASL honors society