Fordham class of 2025 EA

Just send an email to admissions to withdraw. Congratulations! What was your ED school?

Thank you, I just sent an email to my admission counselor. Northeastern University!

3 Likes

Congratulations!

Yes please withdraw your application ASAP. It will open a slot for the rest of us.

gosh…guess we still al are in a holding zone. ANyone as any communication from Fordham , even if its just to say hi… LOLL…

I withdrew don’t worry! Best of luck to you all

3 Likes

Son needs to withdraw his Fordham application also as he was accepted to his ED school today! :tada: Fordham holds a special place for us always as our oldest is a junior at Gabelli now and absolutely loves it. Go Rams! Best of luck to you all.

4 Likes

congratulations to him. thats soo exciting. if we may ask what school did he ED at?

1 Like

Bates! Go Bobcats!

4 Likes

guys anyone vnturing into this alternate fordham financial link site? what did you find?

did anyone take one for the team and email them about decision date yet? I’m too nervous lol :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I saw in another Fordham thread that someone asked and got a vague response with no real answer. I think its better to just remain calm and have hope for now. If on their applicant portal it says December 18th, it will come on that day or before. Any day now guys.

2 Likes

hop they send us an email bef they send decisions out. or this forum is perfect to keep us updated.

3 Likes

By the Numbers
Fordham class of 2024
Admitted

High School GPA: 3.75
SAT Middle 50%: 1300–1450
ACT Composite Middle 50%: 29–33
Top 10% of Class: 53%
Top 25% of Class: 84%

class of 2024 Enrolled

High School GPA: 3.64
SAT Middle 50%: 1240–1400
ACT Composite Middle 50%: 28–32
Top 10% of Class: 40%
Top 25% of Class: 69%

1 Like

class of 2024

Applications: 47,883
Offers of Admission: 25,142
Enrolled Students: 2,056
*Acceptance Rate:

class of 2024 Geographic Range

Students from NYC’s Five Boroughs: 21%
States outside of Tri-State with Highest Numbers of Students: California, Florida, Illinois, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Texas
Countries with Highest Numbers of International Students: Brazil, Canada, China, India, Russia, Vietnam

High School Type

Public High School: 66%
Private High School: 27%
Jesuit High School: 7%

Student Residency

Living On Campus: 57%
Living Off Campus or Commuting: 43%

2 Likes

Interesting that only 21% of students are from the five boroughs. I am applying from one of them so hopefully that means something.

I am also applying from one of the boroughs. Will you be commuting or living on campus?

Commuting! I picked the Lincoln Center campus because I really enjoy the area, I always hang out there afterschool (or when we had in-person school) What about you?

Does freshman have guaranteed housing at lincoln centre seems like on campus housing is only abt 53 %

wow, look at that yield

Absoutely terrible