Fordham class of 2025 EA

so we won’t know decisions today?

I called and was told “it will be in the next couple of days”

Anyone want to please call and ask when we will receive the decision?

literally same

if you call they probably won’t tell you an exact answer, especially if they are suddenly getting a ton of calls asking the same thing

1 Like

somebody already called. they said it would likely come out at 3-4pm EST today

todat at 4pm or tomorrow at 4pm

decision or an email about when we willl receive the decision?

its probably because AOs are not answering that question, they seem to just be replying that a email is coming today

its more likely than not going to be a vague answer.

How about we all just relaxxxx and collect ourselves until 4 PM :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Yepp. And previous years it came out on Friday. Also the website says Friday. So we probably will receive an email explaining when we can expect decisions

I will second this. A few people called already so its better not to. They will NOT tell you when decisions will come out. They will say soon. All he said was to check your email around 4 pm est. That email will tell you you’re next step.

also hope they release them all at the same time. Not a fan of the "release in batches " thing that some schools have going…

Exactly. Just hope for the best and there’s no reason to freak out.

umass Amherst applicant here, their batches are BRUTAL

1 Like

I think early action and decision schools release around the same time. According to other releases.

I agree…loll anf they are once a week or something… so if not in the frts batch they can go on till end Jan…:frowning:

The website says the 18th. I’m sure it will not go to January then.

a large group of my friends heard back last week and I didnt (causing instant stress as to WHY) and on their IG they said next batch would be next week its crazy