Fordham class of 2025 EA

That seems awful.

we were talking abt UMASS there for a min.a little comparison…:slight_smile:

Ooh, I didn’t see the previous response

So ED and EA… ? whos who?

Also, since decisions might be coming out today, I know there’s a @/fordhamclassof25 instagram. NYU is coming out today , and the instagram for that is @/newyorkuniversity2025

EA here.

1 Like

EA here

1 Like

EA applicant.

1 Like

EA gabelli LC

2 Likes

Would they automatically consider for alternate campus and major or will it be straight up denied deferred?

if accepted or deferred, is there a way to change campuses? i applied to rose hill but recently have done more thinking and realized that i think i might be better suited to LC

i would wait for a decision bef i would ask for a change. once in it might be easiar to move.

1 Like

Yeah she asked after receiving a decision

Yeah I read somewhere about how someone was in the same situation as you, got accepted and transferred campuses. It’s not 100% I think they can deny the switch but it’s possible

1 Like

I think you should contact admissions to be sure. But I think so, considering it is allowed in other schools.

1 Like

I’m EA as well, definitely keeping fingers crossed for everyone today! Hope we can all be rams! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Same here! Wishing the best for everyone, you all should be very proud no matter the outcome — very hardworking individuals in this thread!

7 Likes

Absolutely! Admissions for any school are so random sometimes, but everyone here is so qualified and has amazing potential no matter what!

5 Likes

My son is EA Gabelli RH

1 Like

Are any of you hoping for scholarships?

1 Like