Fordham class of 2025 EA

somebody said an AO said to expect an email at 4. Not sure if it’s going to be a decision or when the decision will come out

1 Like

okay thank you. Im really hoping its a decision

2 Likes

I feel it will come out on the 18th …as initially on the calendar.

2 Likes

is the 18th the day we are supposed to find out or the latest we should expect to hear?

i applied to georgetown EA too, they have never come out before 12/15 and that was the scheduled date but this year they came out 12/13. i think colleges might be feeling pressure to release earlier from other schools

1 Like

College Kickstart has it listed for today in the “afternoon” (no specific time) and “official.”

2 Likes

EA applicant here. Hopeful it is today, good luck to you all!

5 Likes

Guys when I click on change form it says stuff like “I would like to change my housing selection. I would like to change my college selection” etc etc

The thing is, weren’t these things greyed out before? It seems strange for them to come back.

2 Likes

from what i hear and saw for myself, they came back yesterday (or the day before?). maybe it being greyed out before was a portal glitch?

1 Like

yeah i noticed that as well

1 Like

What isn’t greyed out anymore? I’m not the most observant person in the world lol

1 Like

scroll all the way down on your portal, under “request for change forms” there’s a short description with a link. the description and link have been there for months but disappeared and came back yesterday

1 Like

Oh I always thought that was just there. Thank you for clearing that up.

1 Like

Just posted, D got in Rose Hill

3 Likes

decisions are out?

can you send me admission portal url

Accepted Lincoln Center!

deferred

2 Likes

deferred

1 Like

Im pretty sure most deferred students do get in, I remember most of my older friends who were deferred did get in.

2 Likes