Fordham Class of 2025 - Regular Decision Date: Mar 15

to me “coming days” isn’t more than a week or a few days. Today is also the 15th, which is mid March so I would say today or tomorrow.

Fingers crossed that we’re right! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fordham AOs looking at this chat and laughing

5 Likes

I hope today’s the day!

agreed, coming days makes it seem like today or tomorrow

1 Like

my daughter called today, all they said was “between today and April first” haha. Does anyone know what time decisions typically come out?

I checked out some old threads and EA decisions came out at like 3:50ish I believe, so I’m guessing 3:30-4

This wait is killing me! I expected them to give a specific date and not some ambiguous statement like “in the coming days.”

My DD’s financial aid award is up in the fass She is priority performance and has not heard about her acceptance yet. I am shocked by the financial aid and scholarship (very good)

1 Like

My financial aid award is up as well with scholarship, I guess I’m accepted then?

Are results out? Going to check if I have anything.

no results, just financial aid awards.

Oh ok thanks!

where do look to see financial aid awards? and does this include merit or just financial aid?

where do you see the financial aid awards?

Go to my.fordham.edu and sign in, then navigate to “Applicant” at the top of the screen. On the bottom left, you will see a link to go to your financial aid portal. It included both financial aid and merit for me.

1 Like

how do you sign in without a net id???

Where do you see it?

You should be able to claim your account with a link on that site.

With financial aid and merit out, will decisions be out today along with these things?