Fordham Class of 2025 - Regular Decision Date: Mar 15

lots of activity on the portal yesterday. financial aid forms, email address. Hoping that’s a good sign. Release must be coming soon :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I’m not sure if this is another random hack, but I can’t log onto MyFordham. When I enter my username and password, it says ‘log in successful.’ But when I select the option that says ‘view attributes,’ it says [accepted, user, applicant]. Does anyone know if this means that I’m actually accepted to Fordham?

It says . . . . ?

Sorry I think it didn’t copy properly. It says “accepted, user, applicant”. Is that what yours says too?

Sounds promising. But I can’t even find “View Attributes” on my daughter’s portal. Is is under the Home tab?

1 Like

When I enter my AccessIT ID and password onto Login - CAS – Central Authentication Service, it immediately takes me to a screen that says ‘Log In Successful.’

“You have successfully logged into the Central Authentication Service. However, you are seeing this page because CAS does not know about your target destination and how to get you there. Examine the authentication request again and make sure a target service/application that is authorized and registered with CAS is specified. Click HERE to view attributes resolved and retrieved.”

Are you sure you are in your Fordham portal and not the login for current Fordham students (My.Fordham)? Try your Fordham portal instead, you should have an email with the link when you submitted your application.

1 Like

Thanks! Yes, hers says the same thing. Hopefully you are both admitted. Good luck!

1 Like

I do have a Fordham portal but there is no status update. I’m talking about the link I received to check on financial aid - there is a different website.

https://www.fordham.edu/info/27459/early_action says to claim a financial aid account, which I did yesterday. I received an email that gave me an AccessID, which I used to log into the MyFordham Portal so that I could keep track of my aid. It didn’t let me log in though, and it showed the message that I copied earlier. Hoping this is a good sign!

1 Like

hmm… i did not get the financial email so cannot venture to this website…:frowning:

If you’re talking about the email with the AccessID, you should have gotten it immediately after you claimed your account. Have you done that yet? It’s the link on the above post.

I think your daughter needs to claim her financial aid portal too. I didn’t get an email from Fordham either, but I read about this on another Fordham 2025 thread yesterday and decided to follow the steps just in case. Towards the bottom of this site (https://www.fordham.edu/info/27459/early_action) it says to claim your account at my.fordham.edu to monitor the status of your financial aid application. After I verified my account, I received an email from Fordham that said my AccessIT Account was claimed.

Interesting…I see the same thing that dazzleberry sees, when I use the page link provided there, when entering my access ID and password. I get the same green pop up box, and also click button to view attributes, I see (" accepted, user, applicant)" under the second field of “eduPersonAffliliation”. And a few fields down “memberof”…it has some code but within it is says thing like role accepted, managed groups, enterprise groups…

However, when I go to the main myfordham.edu login in, from Google search results, it also let’s me in using my access ID and password, but I just get basic page that you might expect to see as a homepage, no green pop up box etc.

A longer web address than what dazzleberry posted.

Dazzleberry - where did you get your link? Did you just try editing the main link? What happens when you use myfordham.edu link from Google search?

When I use the link from Google, I get the same thing you did, which looks like a regular portal. I signed out of that portal and it took me to the ‘logout successful’ page. I selected the ‘log in again’ button so that I could save my username and password to my browser, and that’s where it didn’t let me log in again and the message popped up.

Thanks. Got it.

could see why they may have applicants in user groups. “Accepted” could be one of them for upcoming email distribution…or may be something totally coincidental. Better than seeing “declined”…

Who knows, but encouraging.

1 Like

Did not get any email with Access ID

My daughter received her Access ID and set it up, but maybe we are in the wrong the place. What link should she use to log in?

Question about the Fordham/Ailey process. My DD applied EA, which is considered “priority performance” and this is what the website says:

Students applying to the Ailey/Fordham BFA program must apply by the “Priority Performance” deadline and must complete 2 applications: Fordham University’s Common Application and The Ailey School’s Dance Application

The Priority Performance Deadline is November 1st. (Please note: Theatre and Dance applicants should select “Early Action.” Candidates for this program will be viewed as “Priority Performance” and decisions will be rendered on a rolling basis after March 1st. These programs have additional audition/interview requirements.)

Does this mean she will not get an EA decision to Fordham this week? (most programs have independent application processes) She was invited to audition, more information will arrive this week. I just don’t want to freak out if her portal is not updated.

1 Like

My son did not get an Access ID code either. Hoping that’s not a bad sign. Good luck to everyone here!

anyone think they will release decisions tomorrow?