Fordham Class of 2025 - Regular Decision Date: Mar 15

EFC from FAFSA is about 1/5~1/4 for our family (4 people), but Fordham’s calculation is about 1/3, like you mentioned above.

1 Like

Does anyone else no longer see their financial aid award? I was able to see my award yesterday shortly after my acceptance but now when I log into the portal, there is no longer any award information.

1 Like

are you checking the fass website? Ours is there, this morning

Yes, it had my award there before but now it just shows the documents as it did prior to my acceptance… weird.

did fordham send out acceptances??? I applied but i didn’t get an email or anything?

nvm, it got buried in my inbox. Got the Fordham Dean’s Scholarship! Exciting!

4 Likes

Accepted to Fordham Gabelli School of Business Lincoln Center class of 2025

2 Likes

Accepted to Ailey/Fordham @ Lincoln Center. we are so excited

1 Like

Congrats!

Decision: Admitted with Jogues Scholarship
ACT: 33
SAT: N/A
GPA: 3.55 UW 3.77W
Activities: Outdoor Leadership, flag football and soccer, some community service, a foreign language immersion program in Costa Rica, an internship, and summer camp. (Wow why did I put any of those honestly)
Special programs: Rose Hill Campus
Major: Biological Sciences
Anything extra: IB Diploma candidate, strong essays, strong LOR, had an explanation for my bad junior year GPA (covid), no demonstrated interest in Fordham

2 Likes

Same happened to my son. Award was there at decision time and now is gone. He was asked to submit additional documents that show approved as of yesterday. But no award information. Is yours back?

So weird. Unfortunately, my award is not back yet… I’m going to call either today or tomorrow to get that sorted out.

1 Like

Award gone is scary, in my opinion. They should have kept award in portal even they are working on it.

4 Likes

Have you checked the financial aid portal? I bet it is showing there.

where are financial aid awards supposed to appear? My documents weren’t in until a few days ago but I’m wondering where I should look in my portal to find that info

1 Like

It is a link in an email after the admission email.

Anyone else’s awards still not showing up in the financial aid portal?

I called and they said this happened to a few students and should be released again next week and to call if it doesn’t show up again. Weird.

Hi
I received no information on financial aide awards. I did call and was told information would be sent out this coming week.

2 Likes

I am the same don’t know if this is bad meaning less financial aide award money