Fordham Class of 2025 - Regular Decision Date: Mar 15

could be any day now.

1 Like

Has anyone else tried the link that dazzlingberry posted to see what their attributes say?

Basically, need to register/claim for the Access ID, then go to myfordham.edu and try to log in. Then log out, retry logging in on the green pop up box and see if you get requested to review attributes. From there you might see the same values a few of us saw. Wondering if anyone saw anything different for the attributes.

1 Like

We did this and it just shows my sons fin # and a home page with links to generic info basically- travel registry, incident report, library on home page then under applicant tab it has fin aid links and shows me the forms we submitted and how we can add more forms etc… Kind of vague info at this point.
Hopeful we get to hear this week! Good luck everyone EA should hear by Friday this week!

rlc - log out from that page you were on.

Then you should see a green box and re-log in from the option to log in in the green box and then see what happens.

1 Like

When I clicked view attributes, I saw the same thing, “accepted, user, applicant.” I think it might just be the same for everyone.

My D has been in/out of the my.fordham account and financial aid account.
neither has any decision posted. FA has numerous asset forms listed 12/11/20
She came across a page to confirm a Fordham email account with her name.
Hoping it’s a positive sign

Bmac - not an official decision… but did she follow the exact steps above to get to a place to review attributes values?

1 Like

I tried it with my sons account and got the same thing. "accepted, user.

1 Like

been trying on laptop, then tried iPhone. Followed steps and the green box did appear with Accepted. also has the Fordham email address assigned to her. Optimistically smiling :blush:

1 Like

Ok…maybe good news for all or just coincidence. Assumed if the field meant anything, someone here might have got different result vs. all the same. Think the email address is just a default as this system used for their employees too.

Son has the same attributes…daughter is a junior at Rose Hill…hoping it’s a good sign

2 Likes

Can your daughter who is a student check with her ID and see what the field says for her?

1 Like

We just tried it and it does not show the same options to view attributes

same portal - myfordham.edu. Once accepted it switches to student mode, but same website :slight_smile: good luck everyone - Fordham is an amazing school and daughter loves it!!!

Yes… different. No email from school but posted on their admissions pages on website…

Even without FAFSA, But since CSS Profile, you should still be able to claim the access ID.

It’s this friday the 18th

Thank you!

does it also have other things like the your student fordham email and or a UID and a udc identifier… dont know what that means but curious

yes… there are other attributes like you mentioned. The odd one though is the reference to “accepted” value as part of the affiliation attribute field.

The website will not let me upload a image, but my DD’s My Fordham page has changed to a bunch of boxes showing Travel Registry, RAM Fitness, Library, IT, etc… Is this the student page or just an program update?

There is also a page with apps to pay for printing, parking etc…