Fordham Class of 2025 - Regular Decision Date: Mar 15

All of the sudden mine has reappeared…super odd

Has anyone else tried the thing above to see if they see the attribute value of accepted ?

1 Like

My counselor thinks it means FAFSA was accepted not that you were actually accepted into the university — she doesn’t think that they would have that available for applicants, seems sort of silly?

@jdoe35 - Just following up from the response above mine, did you file the FAFSA?

1 Like

@Tsg2025tsg You noted in earlier post that you didn’t apply for FAFSA…

Are you seeing the “accepted” value in the affiliation field ?

1 Like

I do not see accepted next to mine and my counselor found out that of the 16 kids applying to Fordham from my school, the 9 who applied for financial aid all have the “accepted” icon next to it — while the 8 people who did not apply for FAFSA do not have it. Im not going to jump to conclusions, but I do not think Fordham would have it just out in the open like that?

@Tsg2025tsg Interesting, the counselor got in touch with all 16 kids today, and all already had, or created access ID’s and checked the exact same way? They are all Early applicants?

2 Likes

@vmarsh Did you check to see if you can view your attributes (scroll up for instructions)?

When I log in it sends me to the student portal with all the travel registry and other student-related stuff. I can’t seem to go back in that attribute screen anymore.

Yes, I have in fact filed it but it still doesn’t say anything. Very strange.

1 Like

If you ea or ed , decisions might be coming out today 3/4 pm est. Apparently, some students called the admissions office and were informed that. I

6 Likes

Thanks for the update! had no clue there was another thread haha

What is the other thread?

Its Fordham Class of 2025 EA .
It is much more active so head over there.

1 Like

Yup. Thats it!

1 Like

Thanks!!! Fingers Crossed! Good luck everyone! Hope it is today!

1 Like

Congrats! Just got in at Rose Hill!! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

accepted to rose hill! congrats!!

1 Like

Got email about status update. Got in Gabriell (31 ACT - 33 Super Score). No mention of scholarship etc

1 Like