Fordham Fall 2021 Transfer

Hey everyone!! I haven’t seen any forums for Fall 2021 transfers, so I decided to make one! I am almost positive that I will be transferring to the Lincoln Center campus (just waiting to hear back from financial aid lol…) as a junior for the upcoming fall semester. If anyone is an admitted/prospective transfer student, I’d love to connect with you because it would definitely be nice to know some people before school starts! :))

1 Like

hey! i applied for marketing at rose hill (although I wish i could do business at Lincoln center.) still waiting to hear back. they said 10-15 business days. hopefully i get it by tomorrow but the lastest day i should get it is tuesday!

1 Like

Hello! I am applying today to transfer as a junior to Fordham’s Rose Hill campus to study Economics. I wish everyone best of luck!

1 Like

you too!

Got in today @8:10 !
business at rose hill
12 business days after they got all my stuff

first year transfer but I have 60+ credits
3.82gpa (probs 3.6 recalculated bc i retook a class)

currently in Student gov. and have an internship. but also listed hs work experience, volunteering, and theatre.

good luck everyone!

2 Likes

nvm

accepted today at 8:09 PM with the dean’s scholarship!

good luck guys!

1 Like

Accepted to Lincoln Center today at 8:02pm EST! All application materials submitted 4/15. Received Dean’s Scholarship! Super excited for the opportunity to be in NYC!

1 Like

Does Fordham sent acceptance packages in the mail?

Congrats!! That’s amazing! I don’t believe they mail out packages, I think everything is just done online

Congrats!!! Did you apply to rose hill or Lincoln center?

rose hill!

Hi everyone! I have already applied to four schools to transfer, but I am not sure that they will work out. I know that the app deadline for Fordham fall transfer is June 1st, but they start releasing rolling decisions earlier. Is it worth it to still apply?

Yes! Definitely worth it. You’ll hear back super quick 10-15 days after they receive all your docs

2 Likes

I just submitted my application! Did they send you guys an email with portal login info?

Hey guys, recently accepted as a transfer to Fordham LC here!
Still waiting on my financial aid package though…

Can anyone that has transferred here in the past, or already received their financial aid package for this upcoming term, tell me how good their aid was?

I’ve heard instances of a few people getting pretty good aid (merit/scholarships) and some people getting literally nothing… Just wanna here from some more people on their experience.

Thank you to everyone that contributes to this post :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congrats!!! Was the scholarship listed in the acceptance letter?

ya it was

Yeah they will send an email! I received mine a few days after submitting my application

1 Like

I was admitted 4/15 and still do not have financial aid yet!

Rose Hill, Individualized Major.