Fordham University Early Action Decisions Fall 2023

Accepted into Rose Hill!!! Definitely my favorite out of schools I’ve heard from so far

2 Likes

It looks like (with the limited information I have access to right now) there is no word of financial/merit aid for those accepted to the Lincoln Center campus. so maybe there’s still hope!

3 Likes

Applied Early Action
Submitted SAT - 1370
93 GPA Unweighted
Just Got Deferred :frowning:

any national merit kids get full tuition in the letter? I wanna open mine but im so scared and i wanna make sure its in the letter or not.

3 Likes

Deferred from Lincoln Center for Integrative Neuro
Applied Test Optional,
Unaware of my UW GPA, but my W GPA is 99.02
:frowning:

2 Likes

What campus were you?

1 Like

My daughter just messaged me from school that she got a full ride. She is a NMSF. major- business, I am not sure which campus or more specifics as such.Very happy for her!

3 Likes

Accepted!

4 Likes

Full ride as in tuition, room & board? Wow! Huge congrats!!! :champagne:

1 Like

I’m sorry you got deferred. But remember that deferred doesn’t mean rejected. You still have a shot! And if it doesn’t work out at Fordham, there are so many great schools out there so I’m sure you’ll find a good fit!

1 Like

I know it’s a bummer but don’t lose hope. We know many students (who applied to various colleges last year) who were deferred EA and accepted RD.

Not sure. Will add specifics here once she is back home.

2 Likes

Thanks for the encouragement. I’ve heard of some NMSF who were given scholarships in the acceptance letter (not sure if any are LC) but haven’t heard of any NHMS getting an award in the letter yet. Hope your campus theory holds up but we aren’t holding our breath and my son has other good options, so that helps. I’m a big believer in “kids will land where they are meant to be” so it’s all good.

1 Like

My daughter was accepted at Rose Hill. No word on merit aid, which is a bummer. But it is what it is.

Based on Fordham’s Financial Aid information on their website, it appears that ED students would be receiving their Financial Aid/scholarship offers today, but that Early Action applicants wouldn’t receive anything until sometime between Dec. 23rd and February 1st.

I’m curious if anyone who applied EA has received scholarship offers with their admittance?

3 Likes

Just got accepted to Rose Hill but no scholarship info. They just asked me for my student tax returns yesterday so I’m still trying to sort that out with former employers. Hoping to at least get some merit aid after all of that

1 Like

I hope this is correct. To everyone who posted above that they received a scholarship, did you all apply ED?

Edited: that doesn’t seem to be the case. EA candidates did get award notices too as per the previous response. Has anyone from LC gotten a merit award?

EA here and received scholarship today.

My D got Recognition Scholarhip, full tuition ( not full ride). Applied EA to Gabelli Business @ Lincoln.

3 Likes

Did anyone receive Cunniffe Presidential Scholarship (full-ride)?

2 Likes