Fordham University Early Action Decisions Fall 2024

This is the official thread for those applying EA to Fordham University.

List your unweighted GPA, any SAT /ACT scores, and ECs. What majors are you going into?
Ask your questions, the CC community is here to help!

2 Likes

S24 applied History but might do IR with multiple languages with a History minor.

Large NJ public HS
3.7 UW GPA / 3.9 W
SAT 1380 (740/640)
6 APs

2 Likes

Anyone else Feeling like it’s taking a LONG time to load documents ?

Buried on the Fordham site is the statement that documents can be received up to two weeks after the Nov1 EA date provided the application was received.

3 Likes

do decisions ever come out earlier than 12/20?

In 2021, they were released 12/15
In 2022, they came out either 12/19 or 12/20 (hard to tell)

2 Likes

Has anyone else received an email from Financial aid asking to set up your account on the FA portal? Does that go to everyone?

My daughter received one today. I would assume it goes to everyone who has applied for financial aid. It was a bit difficult to create the account because the link was not working for us.

Yes. It was on the checklist to do when they sent the original email to set up the application portal. But we tried every day, and they said it wasn’t set up yet. Spoke to IT and they said they handle it in batches. So yesterday we got the email and went ahead and were able to set it up. It just tells you if they’ve received your CSS Profile, if anything is missing, etc. And I think that is eventually where they’ll post the aid letters.

Yeah - after poking around a bit it looks like they want to make sure everything is submitted. Will be nice when the FAFSA opens so I can cross that off the list!

1 Like

Got the same email today to setup the FA portal