Forecast for Saturday is awful. :(

<p>Our first home football game may have to wait - not sure I want to brave “soaking” rains. Ugh. Stupid tropical storm.</p>

<p>Oh well, I’ll be with my kid and that’s what’s important, right? I’m sure we will find a way to amuse ourselves. :)</p>

<p>If we do go to the game, does anyone have a link to what is and is not allowed in the stadium? I’m usually pretty good at finding this stuff but I can’t find anything. I didn’t see anything on the UAGameday site.</p>

<p>I just ordered three knee length rain slickers from Amazon to be delivered Friday (free Amazon Prime!!!). To the Ferg mailbox.</p>

<p>I am also bringing my Frogg rain suit I use on my Scooter.</p>

<p>Are the seats in lower end zone equipped with backs???</p>

<p>Found it - here is a really useful fan guide. Lots of advertising but lots of good info too.</p>

<p><a href=“http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/alab/sports/m-footbl/auto_pdf/2013-14/misc_non_event/20130808fan-guide.pdf[/url]”>http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/alab/sports/m-footbl/auto_pdf/2013-14/misc_non_event/20130808fan-guide.pdf&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>Do you guys think a drawstring bag would be considered bigger than 8.5 x 11? Although I guess it doesn’t really matter - I was looking for a way to carry the ponchos in the stadium, but it looks like we will be wearing them the whole time if we go.</p>

<p>EDIT: TXA, do you have a link to what you bought? :)</p>

<p>Sorted on Prime to ensure fast delivery.</p>

<p>Although I wanted crimson, this was the best I could find for length, hood, etc.</p>

<p>Looked at ponchos, but sleeve-length was short and hoods skimpy.</p>

<p>Went big with size just to make sure…</p>

<p>[Amazon.com:</a> PVC Knee Length Yellow Raincoat, Size X-large: Patio, Lawn & Garden](<a href=“http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000Y1E0RY/ref=s9_simh_gw_p86_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=19XVFS9S1XTJKVSWRV0B&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1389517282&pf_rd_i=507846]Amazon.com:”>http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000Y1E0RY/ref=s9_simh_gw_p86_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=19XVFS9S1XTJKVSWRV0B&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1389517282&pf_rd_i=507846)</p>

<p>I am bringing the girls high school band ponchos :slight_smile: They are full coverage and clear. Just better not rain at the high school game tomorrow night since DD2 will be there and we will be in Bama. </p>

<p>I do believe you can bring in a small drawstring backpack. That is what I think I took last year and plan on this year. Also think all the lower seats have backs.</p>

<p>Which Frogg suit do you have? I might get those, they are only $18 shipped with prime.</p>

<p>My Frogg getup is the high Bibb pants with a full jacket…it is one of the better ones and I think the set cost about a hundred bucks.</p>

<p>I drive a big 150cc scooter back and forth to work most days and carry the Frogg Toggs in saddlebags… Rain can come up quickly on the Texas Gulf Coast too!</p>

<p>And, you can get really cold really quick, even on warm days, with the wind on you going 50+ mph.</p>

<p>I got them at Gander Mountain. I am a 5’-10" woman and purchased men’s to ensure the pants and jacket were long enough…</p>

<p>If you fear rain, then take a cheap foldable Rain Poncho. Wal-Mart has them.</p>

<p>Crud, crud, crud, crud, crud. Well, at least I have lower seats, so won’t have to climb that ramp in the rain. Will run over to Walmart to get some ponchos this evening.</p>

<p>I’ve got a drawstring backpack, and I hit Walmart up for two Coleman ponchos, which will hopefully be big enough for H and I.</p>

<p>I will probably bring my junky jean purse, too, and wear a fanny pack.</p>

<p>I like to get a Gameday program, so will want to keep that dry, if possible.</p>

<p>And of course, a collectors drink cup will go in the junky jean purse.</p>

<p>You can tell I’m not fashion conscious.</p>

<p>I am bringing a plain red hat, and hoping to run into that bedazzling lady to put a shiny rhinestone A on it for me in time for the game.</p>

<p>don’t forget to wear your sweatshirt with kitties on it! :)</p>

<p>Montegut–I don’t know who the bedazzling lady is…but Ill bring my rhinestones and setter if you need an A.</p>

<p>The QUEEN of bedazzlement, Class2012Mom of course! </p>

<p>No one is safe from her mad skills - no one.</p>

<p>Hint: Do NOT let her talk you into bedazzling your underwear - no matter HOW much sangria she sends your way. It will seem like a good idea at the time, but it’s really not.</p>

<p>Txbamamom, you should your setter and stones! NRDMOM is just somehow just setting me up to be pulled aside by TSA for extended screening again. She probably thinks my hot iron will be mistaken for a personal pleasure device. </p>

<p>Montegut, you could add a houndstooth ribbon bow to your hat if our paths don’t cross.</p>

<p>i am confused. i thought the bedazzler was a certain one of you, but after reading this, i find out it is the other???</p>

<p>is this real life?</p>

<p>NRDMOM does not bedazzle. I was the one who made the matching shirts we wearing when we met you for dinner, Mike. Sadly, this is real life.</p>

<p>i can’t tell you two apart! :)</p>

<p>ROTFL! Be very wary of wearing too much bedazzle going thru TSA at the airport. BTDT! Offered to strip it off but that was not an option. Had to go to the secret room for a full on inspection. From now on, it is flying minus bedazzlement. I do not wish to have a date with Helga again.</p>

<p>Will I EVER stop hearing the end of that whole TSA debacle? </p>

<p>Mike - you don’t want to know. Well, actually, you probably do. Let’s say she would probably have preferred a full inspection.</p>

<p>TXNCM - Pack the bling - got it!</p>

<p>The rain gear purchases might have worked - now James Spann is saying rain might be done by game time. Still gonna be a soggy tailgate but I’ll take it! Fingers crossed!</p>