Forecast for Saturday is awful. :(

<p>Same thing for Rush. Bought all sorts of rain-related stuff because of the forecast, and then rain didn’t happen (hardly).</p>

<p>Packed 2 umbrellas, 2 rain ponchos, rain boots. Maybe that will bring us no rain or very little. </p>

<p>I will say it is very humid here in Dallas. It is ICKY! The rain that is supposed to be here tomorrow is what is supposed to be in Alabama on Saturday.</p>

<p>Bought a houndstooth rain poncho at the SupeStore today. The one at Tutwiler had plenty of plain and houndstooth ponchos. No bling</p>

<p>Heard that it is supposed to clear by game time.</p>

<p>We’re here at our Tuscaloosa hotel and the rain in finally lessening. Woke up to pouring rain. Thankful we bought reserve game parking. Saw a great band concert last night, so felt we could sleep in and miss practice this morning, which probably did not occur. will head over midday to walk around campus, go to some of the museums, do parent tailgate, elephant stomp, then head to stadium. I was hoping to ditch all my carryons, but unfortunately, will have to carry around those ponchos, it seems.</p>

<p>Latest intellicast radar shows rain moving out and forecast for rain diminishing by noon with 0% chance this afternoon and only 10% chance this evening for game time. :)</p>

<p>Meh, the updated forecast now has 25-30% showers all afternoon :(</p>