Forgot to include Pass/No pass 1 unit class on UC Transfer Application. What should I do to fix this?

Hello Everyone,

I recently applied to 6 of the UC schools (UC Berkley, LA, Irvine, Davis, SB, and SD) as a transfer fall 2022 applicant. After submitting my application, I realized that I forgot to include a 1 unit Pass/No pass class that I passed on my application. I want to know if I should contact each school to let them know of this error and how I would go about doing that. The class I forgot to include was in fall 2020, which means I can’t change it in the TAU. Also, would this be something I could be rescinded over if I was to be accepted in the schools? Any information is appreciated, Thanks for the help.

Call and ask what to do. This way you have the right answer.

In the end you should own your mistake. People err. Honesty can work wonders.

I’ll copy what @Gumbymom shared in another thread where a student made a mistake.

If there are changes to your academic record after you submit your application, you might need to notify the campuses to which you’ve applied.

Keep in mind: We cannot guarantee that a campus can go back to review an application after correspondence has been received. Make sure to save a copy of your correspondence just in case.

Campus instructions & websites for reporting changes:

• Berkeley will not accept post-submission updates. Any updates that are sent will not be considered in the application reading process.
  • Davis
  • Irvine
  • Merced - click on “myCourseUpdate” link
  • UCLA
  • Riverside
  • San Diego - Updates accepted starting in mid-December. Please wait until you receive your Applicant Portal login instructions.
  • Santa Barbara will not accept post-submission updates. Any updates that are sent to our office will not be considered in the application reading process.
  • Santa Cruz