Forgot to List Course

<p>What happens if I forgot to list a course that I took Freshman year? Is it too late to notify the schools, and will this hurt me later if they see that I didn’t report a class on my app that appears on my transcript?</p>

<p>You want to email them, but i doubt it'll effect your application, they don't even look at freshman year grades. Plus they probably more or less have all their decisions made by now...</p>

<p>yeah, the only thing is i don't know if it'd be a good idea to say it now because it could make me look bad and its such a small thing...however there is confusion as the counselor at my school said the course doesn't count for UCs, and it wasn't available on the online application as a class to put down, despite the fact that it is listed as a "g" elective class (global science).</p>

<p>if you don't count that class, will you still fulfill the elective course credit requirements?</p>

<p>B/c if you do...don't worry about it then, if you don't i'd report it so they don't consider you ineligible.</p>

<p>yeah, i still have enough credits. i talked to some people about it from my school, and apparently its complicated but the class didn't show up on the list for a reason, because it doesnt count for freshmen, so i think i'm good. still nervous about hearing back from schools though..</p>

<p>no it counts, i mean why would it be on the list if it didn't count</p>

<p>my counselor said it didn't count. it shouldn't make a difference anyway. ge why are you talking to me on a forum.</p>

<p>who is ge, i am gpine the second seven</p>