Forgot two coursework grades and sent in updates... what's next?

I found out I accidentally deleted my french 1 grades and received notification from my counselor saying that my guitar grades are eligible to be added into my transcript. Both are 9th grade reports.

I submitted my application 4 or 5 days before the deadline and two days later I felt weird and went back to check it and saw the mistakes.

I did email them for corrections and right now I’m very worried that the forgotten grades might affect my gpa aand admission decision. I sent a question via email asking if the correction/grade update will affect my gpa, a lady wrote back to me, quote: “Your correspondence will be made available for the campuses to review. If the courses forgotten are factored into your GPA then it will have an impact on it.”

so does that mean it’s UP TO the campus to review them?! will my updates be attached to my application on time?! what does it mean that if its factored then it’ll have an impact on it?! Is it going to ruin my gpa or academic decision!!!???

I’m so scared right now because I actually worked so so hard on my essays and knowing that I might have just ruined my entire application with a dumb mistake just frustrates me to death.

ps. my gpa is a 3.4 so i don’t want it to be any lower!

Send an update with your correct courses and grades to the following email.

Your correspondence must include your name, UC Application ID number and your signature (if you mail a letter), and will be available to all the campuses to which you applied.

If you receive an offer of admission, be sure to confirm with the campus admission office that they are aware of the deficient grade or schedule changes. Although you must notify the campus of these changes, we cannot guarantee that a campus can go back to review an application after correspondence has been received. Make sure to save a copy of your correspondence just in case.

Email: ucinfo@applyUCsupport.net

Postal mail:

UC Application Center
P.O. Box 1432
Bakersfield, CA 93302

Since you sent in the updates early, they should be considered on your application review but there is no guarantee. Each campus that you applied will have access to the updated information in your file but it is up to them how they will use that information and if they factor in any missing courses and grades. This is why you need to keep all correspondence regarding your update. If for any reason you are rejected due to your update not being reviewed, you can file an appeal citing any documentation you have.

There is nothing you can do at this point so you need wait it out until decisions are posted.