Found out mistake on UC app after being admitted... (listed IB MYP courses as IB honors)

Hey guys, so right now I’m in panic mode and since the admissions office is closed on the weekends, I decided to try college confidential. (This post might be useful to future applicants to avoid this mistake.)

On my UC application, I listed IB honors for all of the classes I took in 9th grade. I was in the IB MYP program, and I thought it was reasonable to list the classes as an IB class! But it turns out that only IB HL classes are counted as IB honors… I transferred to a public school in California that only offered AP after 9th grade so I didn’t know!
I checked my Conditions of Admission and saw that “Your admission to Berkeley will be cancelled without further notice if:
Any information you submitted on your application for admission does not agree with official documentation”.
What should I do?!? Does this count as misrepresentation of academic record?

Right now, I just don’t know what will happen next. Like I don’t think this is enough to call for a reevaluation of my application or really for them to cancel my admission, but that statement in the Conditions of Admission doesn’t seem like they will let it slide.

Thanks in advance!

*** edit
In situations like these, would one just contact their admissions officer? Like as long as he/she says that the change makes no difference in the strength of my application, I should be able to maintain admit status?