Franklin & Marshall Class of 2027 Official Thread

Anyone get their RD decision by email or in their admissions portal?

March 8, 7pm, has come and gone :slight_smile:

Nothing here.

1 Like

any indication of when decisions will come out? starting to get impatient :frowning:

From what I found on CC, in 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021, decisions came out around March 15/16/18, so I’m guessing mid-March is probably more the norm?

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

i called admissions today and they told me they plan to realize decisions this week and they’ll send us an email with the day and time their coming out soon

1 Like

Official @fandmcollege IG account just posted that decisions will come out tomorrow, Wednesday 3/15.

1 Like

what does everyone’s email said? it past years, if it said something about financial aid those people were accepted in their majority abd if it doessay anything they were rejected/wl, this applies to people applying for financial aid ofc

Mine has the financial aid part

what does that mean?

I applied with financial aid and my email did not say anything about aid. What does that mean?

Dear xx,

Thank you for applying to Franklin & Marshall College. The Admission Committee has reviewed your application, and our decision will be released and available on your F&M Application Portal Wednesday, March 15 at 7:00pm Eastern Time.

We sincerely appreciate your interest in Franklin & Marshall College.

Sincerely,

The Office of Admission
Franklin & Marshall College

1 Like

received this email^

1 Like

unfortunately, last year, the students who didn’t receive the financial aid part in the email (and applied for financial aid), didn’t get accepted. This could be the case but it also might not be.

Didn’t some of them get accepted without the aid they were requesting?

1 Like

Also I skimmed through previous threads of F & M and many did not have not aid part and still got in.

I applied late for aid and chances are my aid is to be announced and not finalized yet.

Daughter accepted! Had the financial aid line in the email with release date (she did apply for financial aid).

Was also invited to iF&M study abroad first semester in Bath, England. Does not sound like the BU, Northeastern program where one has to attend away because of having limited space (a situation some feel is a step above waitlist). The letter says she is amongst a hand-selected group who were invited for iF&M, and the first 13 students to accept can take part in it. She is excited about doing that study abroad actually but waiting on other college decisions, so not sure if she will be able to respond in time. Either way, she’s happy with the acceptance.

Financial aid with 20K trustee grant and 35K four-year renewable scholarship, but in total, a little less than what was expected from NPC (and NPC only listed grant), so kind of disappointed in that, but at least we can count on the renewable scholarship! Edited to add: Actually, upon further look, it’s almost the same exact amount of gift aid estimate from NPC (grant only), but actual tuition/board was about 6K more than NPC estimate, so actual net cost is more than expected by same amount.

Good luck to all!

3 Likes

decisions out!

got in with $49,000/year gift aid ($35,000 merit & $14,000 trustee)!!!

2 Likes

Son accepted with similar aid package. Not sure if both are renewable each year or only one of the grants. But brings it down to around $30k for us.

1 Like