Fraternities?

<p>I have a few questions about fraternities at TCU:</p>

<p>How many fraternities are there?
What is the reputations of each of them?
What is the approximate yearly cost to be on a fraternity?
Do most guys quit the fraternity after sophomore year?</p>

<p>There are 11 fraternities</p>

<p>I’m not going to sit here and give you the rep of each, all fraternities maybe with the exception of delts are considered good or decent.</p>

<p>I no longer go to TCU, but still have many greek friends. However when I rushed fall 2011 cheapest dues were 800 and most expensive was 2000 for first semester. Most chapters are a little cheaper after that because your first semester covers national dues. </p>

<p>Not sure where you got the sophomore year thing, that’s an odd time to drop. You live in the house sophomore year. Some might just not be around as much but it’s random when kids drop.</p>

<p>If you’re rushing in the fall or whatever, just keep an open mind. I think the most important thing is if you’re a freshman, contact all the fraternities about summer rush, when I rushed 2 of the upper tier fraternities (k sig, phi delt) gave out all their bids during summer rush and most others give out around half of their bids. </p>

<p>So rush in the summer and find your fit, every fraternity will be fun at tcu.</p>